Watford | Vital Football

Watford

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
I expect us to win this game after 14 straight PL losses and 4 this season with only 2 goals scored.
I hope normann, gilmour and kabak play but i doubt all 3 will. Needs to be a strong start, i dont care how the 3pts come about but its a must win in our mini lge at the bottom. A draw is no good either, that will not be much use season end.

Placheta still out with his illness
Zimmermann out injured (still)
Byram is also out - anyone surprised by that?

Both are expected to be out next week too.

Sorensen and Lees-Melou both have had issues too but DF will have late tests for them tomorrow to see if they make it but it is 50/50. Sorensen dead leg, LM has the flu.

Watford hasn't scored a goal in the last 3 or is it 4 - along come Norwich.

Like Arsenal Watford will be low in confidence so let's not sit back or give them any reason to build confidence.

I would rather we get some games with our new signings under our belt before we meet beatable opposition even if it gives us a run of losses. We have already gone a way towards this but I would have preferred us to have met Chelsea, MU, Tottenham, W Ham etc, preferably away before meeting any of the eventual lower half of the table.
Our new players will have been tested against the best and will also have had a chance to gel with the team. We then meet beatables with an experienced and honed team. We would be fabulous.

Id agree with that line up pretty much Bears. You know Hanley will play unless inj and maclean and krul, oh and pukki. He plays pukki whatever his game load so when DF rests plays why not him too?

Last edited:
Disappointed to see Hanley start. He has been our worst defender this season, Gibson was unlucky to get dropped last week and Omibamidele looked good last week. I can see Hanley costing us points today, excellent Championship player but far far too much of a reactive defender to be a Prem defender.

Sounds like theyve started with more attacking intent yet again, were the fking home team. Lose or draw and i cant see a say out of this mess, again,

HT 1-1
Its there for the taking. Glad we got back on terms. A couple more goals would be perfect.
Not just for the 3 points; I have one eye on the prediction league 😁😁

Big shout for a Pen to city.
Kris Boyd on SSN thinks it should have been. Says Danny Rose has been lucky to not be booked 3 or 4 times today.

Danny Rose can do what he likes it would appear.

2 - 1 down ball watching again, shocking defending. If we are going to win games this season we are going to have to score 3 or 4 a game the way we defend.

Were crap. Whatever DF is doing just does not work. Starring at 15 game losing streak is embarrassing, no other manager would survive that. Ive lost faith already im afraid. Pukki get a great goal but yet again should of had a hattrick today so far