Watford | Vital Football

Watford

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
Im concerned our game may get cancelled, lots of footy games inc the scum been effected by covid, plus rugby games now falling foul too.
If it does go ahead, will it be same line up would you expect?

The squad have had all week to rest so I would say it’s gonna be the same team .

New Covid is spreading rapidly and unless we all learn our lesson and stay away from one another then it won’t be long before all sport is closed down again to help force us to keep apart

Tbh as much as ill be gutted to see boxing day taken away, im really suprised the government hasnt banned all sport, especially with the news of this new strain from south africa today. Cant get much worse for covid over here currently. Im still bemused as to why garden centres are deemed as essential shops to be open!?!

Im still bemused as to why garden centres are deemed as essential shops to be open!?![/QUOTE said:
Could you Really do without your green wellies?

Why is DF not sure on Krul and his fitness? The same has happened with Rupp, Sorensen and xavi this season. He was expected back on the weekend but had an issue and now he says it is difficult and he can't say when Krul will be back for sure but not until after FA Cup

Stiepermann out with an ear infection.

If fit, he would be on for a hatrick! :grinning:

BTW., for those who wonder why he doesnt header much (although he headed one of our goal line a couple of games ago) is it to do with minimising the risk from dementia later in life? I think there is less heading than there use to be.
Football authorities are starting to wake up to the risk.

If fit, he would be on for a hatrick! :grinning:

BTW., for those who wonder why he doesnt header much (although he headed one of our goal line a couple of games ago) is it to do with minimising the risk from dementia later in life? I think there is less heading than there use to be.
Football authorities are starting to wake up to the risk.
He probably tried to get out of the way of that goal line one BB.
Facts are facts, he is now pretty useless after one good season, strange why, but true