Watford v NUFC | Vital Football

Watford v NUFC

That's a poor side for me. Hayden doesn't even want to be here, Lascelles worst centre half on the books, what was the point in spending good money on Muto and Murphy? I could go on. Club is a joke from top to bottom. Hopefully I will have winged 3 points out of the game but it would only be papering over the cracks. How many of those players would get in any top 10 premiership side?

So far so good in regards to scoreline but a long way to go in this one.

The space in midfield as Hayden and Diame are both playing deep is a cause for concern. Surely Shelvey will be on around the hour mark to give us some balance unless Rafa shuts up shop now.

Shite result. Rubbish performance, Watford there for the taking definitely 2 points dropped. Cardiff win and man Utd next. Benitez will be ecstatic with that point tho

Shite result. Rubbish performance, Watford there for the taking definitely 2 points dropped. Cardiff win and man Utd next. Benitez will be ecstatic with that point tho
That's a very narrow point of view imo Rza.

An alternative perspective would be that we got a decent point away from home against the current 9th team in the best league in the world.

This despite previous low investment in the squad (nowt to do with Ashley or Rafa mind as they fully expected us to be bought before the last transfer window/s ) yet amazingly we sit two whole places above our target spot.

The praise due surely has to be heaped on our class manager, who not only has outstanding principals but also says the right things and loves our city.

There's more,and this is the coup de grace..

Rafa, rafael
rafa, rafael
rafa, rafael
rafael benitez........

our principled(are you aware of his principles) leader who loves our city(or this), has won things,very big things.

Be grateful mate as there is another nightmare scenario that awaits us in the wings,one that is rarely mentioned.

Pardew !!!!

Is that what you want ???

Just back from the far reaches of Winlaton,glimpses of the Liverpool game on a bar screen,hope they win it,exquisite football,somebody mentioned Graham Fenton as a gentle reminder of his goal & the consequences.
Earlier,thought we just about deserved a draw & should be thankful that we're left with a carcus of a club & hopefully finish 17th whilst some no mark suns himself on his dirty yacht,grinning.

That's a poor side for me. Hayden doesn't even want to be here, Lascelles worst centre half on the books, what was the point in spending good money on Muto and Murphy? I could go on. Club is a joke from top to bottom. Hopefully I will have winged 3 points out of the game but it would only be papering over the cracks. How many of those players would get in any top 10 premiership side?

Nine out of eleven of them got in a top 10 Premier League side last season.

A top 10 Premier League side who finished on a massive 44 points in arguably the worst standard league for years aside from maybe this season, wow, they must be class.

Reactions: Rza
That's a very narrow point of view imo Rza.

An alternative perspective would be that we got a decent point away from home against the current 9th team in the best league in the world

I'm just going to assume that's tongue in cheek and not riddled with irony ?

Nine out of eleven of them got in a top 10 Premier League side last season.

Was this said on the pizza night out when Rafa asked for money for transfers.Its like fatty himself wrote it on here.Seems his loyal fan base are thinking along the same lines.

I'm just going to assume that's tongue in cheek and not riddled with irony ?
:grinning:
Mind you there a few posters on here who would not see the irony because they are so obsessed with Ashley's highest paid and most valued henchman.

Reactions: Rza