Watford v Newcastle | Vital Football

Watford v Newcastle

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
Shambles so far, defence all at sea and attack punch less. 2-0 down could have been 3 but Watford missed a penalty.

Great double save by Dubravka on the penalty and the rebound but yes should be 3 or 4, and as usual nufc clueless all over the park. Embarrassing. I'm actually sick looking at these players now it's the same fucking starting 11 the past 2 years bar a couple of loanees

I was livid after the Everton performance and I don’t like players being on holiday before the season’s done, it’s unprofessional. However, what I will say is that these players have run themselves into the ground these last couple of months, showed nothing but pride to wear the shirt, shame to let that drop at the end, but the same 11/13 players have had it.

without watching the game, Phil Thompson reckons we were poor in the first half but vastly improved in the second half.

I know it's a tangent but I see that West Brom beat Spurs.

Pardew had 1 win in 18 league games with 12 defeats (66.7%). Moore has 3 wins in 5 and has lost none using the same squad of players.

Two games to go and now I'm expecting five teams to overtake us by next Sunday night. Mathematically safe now we are just going through the motions. Mitro will be back like a new signing next season and we will have more loose cannons than the Mary Rose.

What is more of a concern Rexn is that we could actually lose more games than West Brom this season who will be relegated tonight if the score continues the be the same at Goodison.

Everton was an exciting finish.

Looking back at the season, funnily enough, I think the turning point was Man City, keeping the goal difference respectable. Even though we may have been disappointed with some of the draws, a few of them were crucial too.

Didn't West Brom have a spend of over £40m and sign 3 England internationals?

Watched the game. Game of 2 halves. Our number 9. Wow he is really really not PL material. Absolutely should be shipped out next year. Dummett had a bad game as well. maybe the guys are on holiday already.

Slow start, how many times have we heard that. Usual claptrap from the players after the last defeat yet nothing changed. No excuse that we are safe because players should be playing to remain. in my opinion there are few that are worth retaining, too many in and out performances and when fringe players like Murphy given a chance they fail to impress.
About time Benites position was sorted so he can get on with a clear out. Ashley as usual not interested, more interested in House of Fraser