Watford v Manchester City - Premier League - Tues 4th Dec- KO - 8PM (UK Time) Preview & MDT | Page 9 | Vital Football

Watford v Manchester City - Premier League - Tues 4th Dec- KO - 8PM (UK Time) Preview & MDT

Injuries have hurt our chemistry, but Buzz is right. Jesus needs to start finding the back of the net. Kun always get injured at some point, and we need a reliable replacement.

Do we have another CF coming through the ranks, central strikers have to score goals, I don't care how hard they work for the team.

Ederson’s booking at the end of the game as it entered added time. Did he take any longer than Foster did at the start of the game when it was nil-nil?

There were 17 seconds between the ball going out of play and Ederson being carded for ‘time wasting’ (delaying the restart). I counted. At the start of the game in the 2nd minute after David Silva skied his shot over the bar Ben Foster took 27 seconds to get the ball back into play but was not booked. I dare say that he took equally as much deliberation over every subsequent goal kick he took until City took the lead but was not challenged by the referee (or commentators) on this tardiness.

Seems somewhat imbalanced to me.

Bournemouth's goalie was the same on Saturday taking an age
Ref signalled for him to hurry up and. Couple of times but did nothing.

It is pretty much standard for most sides we play......until/unless they concede, when suddenly they gain a greater sense of urgency.

What annoys me us when the referee takes zero action about time wasting for the first 75 minutes whether it is goal keepers (biggest culprits) or players taking an age to organize a throw in or exit the pitch when subbed.

The offence is the same - delaying the restart - but we always have this pantomime as the game reaches the final stages.

It is pretty much standard for most sides we play......until/unless they concede, when suddenly they gain a greater sense of urgency.

What annoys me us when the referee takes zero action about time wasting for the first 75 minutes whether it is goal keepers (biggest culprits) or players taking an age to organize a throw in or exit the pitch when subbed.

The offence is the same - delaying the restart - but we always have this pantomime as the game reaches the final stages.

I think you need to get out more.