Watford v Manchester City - Premier League - Tues 4th Dec- KO - 8PM (UK Time) Preview & MDT | Page 8 | Vital Football

Watford v Manchester City - Premier League - Tues 4th Dec- KO - 8PM (UK Time) Preview & MDT

I've just seen the league table for the first time this season and I'm staggered that you are 19 points ahead of Utd already
Honestly,that must hurt after all those years being the top club under Fergie,don't get me wrong I don't feel sorry for them,just amazed that they have slipped so far behind

Chelsea away at Wolves tomorrow night, so we get an extra day’s rest, albeit we’re away at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

I've just seen the league table for the first time this season and I'm staggered that you are 19 points ahead of Utd already
Honestly,that must hurt after all those years being the top club under Fergie,don't get me wrong I don't feel sorry for them,just amazed that they have slipped so far behind

I used to get a stiff neck CP, but they were not restricted by ffp and no one complained when they bullied other clubs best players, but it looks good, but now we need their help in putting the brakes in those around us