Watford Away up first - Villa fixtures 2021/22 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Watford Away up first - Villa fixtures 2021/22

Our opening games for August 2021.

Should be top of the league going into September:grinning:

Watford (A)
Newcastle (H)
Brentford(H)

Oh dear... knowing our historical preference for giving way to the lower teams this could be a banana skin. However, maybe this time we'll get the results we should.

September is a challenge; Chelsea, Everton and MU. We need to be looking at 4 points minimum.

Oh dear... knowing our historical preference for giving way to the lower teams this could be a banana skin. However, maybe this time we'll get the results we should.

September is a challenge; Chelsea, Everton and MU. We need to be looking at 4 points minimum.

I still have bad memories of the opening day against Portsmouth when they got newly promoted. I believe Patrick Berger ripped us a new one that day.

Minimum 7 points from those first three games. 1 point at Watford and then 2 home wins against Newcastle and Brentford.

I don't know why the Premier League don't hand over the fixtures to Sty and get it over with, they can do what they want with them then..... mind you, they usually do anyway.

With a bit of luck we'll catch United out early in the season.

I doubt it. Tbh we may as well just say to the Premier league to give them the points and we will have a free week such is our disgusting record v them.

Last edited: