Watford 0 Manchester City 6 Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate | Vital Football

Watford 0 Manchester City 6 Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate

BBC

Watford 0-6 Manchester City

A fan comes onto the pitch in tears as he hugs Sergio Aguero and points to the sky. I think he enjoyed that.

Sergio Aguero, holding the match ball:

"I am very happy and I will continue to work as it goes on. I am focused on scoring the next goal but what matters is that we won."

Ilkay Gundogan:

"I don't know if it was perfect but after a tough week with a lot of travelling it was impressive and absolutely deserved. The way we played was amazing. Sergio is a goal machine, his last goal was incredible. It showed all his ability."

Media already talking up their scouse darlings 35 shots against Burnley. Try 35 goals in 10 games you ignorant pricks. They are even praising them for reaching 1000 PL points!

Pep Guardiola:

"It was so good. Especially after an away game in the Champions League. The way we played as a team, we are so happy.

"I was lucky to manage Barcelona with many outstanding performances but this week has been a lot of goals. We have found our game, we can make short passes and we have a lot of energy from our full-backs.

"The people who come from the bench always give us something new. Clean sheets are a consequence of you controlling the game.

"You have to be serious until the end, goal difference could be important but it is Sergio Aguero's decision to give the penalty to Raheem Sterling."

Everton have conceded 3 goals in each of their last 3 games. I hold out little hope for the sort of effort they put in against us.

The BBC Final Score host questioning whether the result was down to how poor Watford were (Keown to his credit pointed out "they weren't allowed to play"). When the rags win those sorts of games it's down to them 'dominating games' - when someone else does it, the opposition were sh1te

Just a heads up for Sky Sports subscribers that we should be Sky's game of the day at 8:30p.m.
No guarantee of course but surely they can't ignore us.

Colin Is The King - 16/9/2017 18:03

Where have you seen that, R? My guide hasn't stated what the match is, but I thought we must be in with a shout.

I have SkyQ and in the on screen tv guide it states it is our game.

Rising - 16/9/2017 18:10

Colin Is The King - 16/9/2017 18:03

Where have you seen that, R? My guide hasn't stated what the match is, but I thought we must be in with a shout.

I have SkyQ and in the on screen tv guide it states it is our game.

Yes game of the day, yessssssss

There is a lot of smoke about Pep shifting the Captain because of his latest crock. Otto and Stoney do look like they can keep him off the pitch without having to shift him.