Watching the Mighty Live | Vital Football

Watching the Mighty Live

suffolknwot

Vital Football Hero
Whats the views on getting into the stands and seeing a match live? Personally think theres every chance so long as we don't have any more called off.
Sky Bet Play-Offs
  • Championship Play-Off Final – 29/31 May 2021.
  • League One Play-Off Final – 29/31 May 2021.
  • League Two Play-Off Final – 29/31 May 2021.
One other point, I don't quite get why Donny didn't stop overnight and play on Wed this week, wasn't that an option to help both clubs.

Whats the views on getting into the stands and seeing a match live? Personally think theres every chance so long as we don't have any more called off.
Sky Bet Play-Offs
  • Championship Play-Off Final – 29/31 May 2021.
  • League One Play-Off Final – 29/31 May 2021.
  • League Two Play-Off Final – 29/31 May 2021.
One other point, I don't quite get why Donny didn't stop overnight and play on Wed this week, wasn't that an option to help both clubs.
Re Donny, I thought exactly the same thing

Re Donny, I thought exactly the same thing

The forecast wasn't great for Wednesday in advance either so not sure if there was a confidence that the pitch would dry out.

And I don't expect to be back at games this year as I think there'll be allsorts of false starts and restrictions put in place again every time we think we're getting somewhere.

More chance at lower non league level for live football if it restarts again over the summer. Which I'll be absolutely fine with.