Watch the Gills ! 2K in T2 | Vital Football

Watch the Gills ! 2K in T2

LancsGordoRoad

Vital Champions League
Having referred to the Covid Guide to Fans at Football, here`s how to watch the Gills home, no NOT home, but Away. You may need to move house and learn a new dialect. I`d like to say well done to Shotshy at this point. He has clearly gone to a lot of trouble to see the Gills at Home Park in January.

So here we go, your chance to start learning regional accents and get yourself among the two thousand lucky locals that will be able to see the Mighty Gills in action on the following dates in the following Tier 2 zones:

Northampton Town Tues 29/12/20
Plymouth Argyle Sat 02/01/21
Charlton Athletic Sat 13/02/21
Wimbledon Tues 23/02/21
Portsmouth Sat 27/02/21
Swindon Sat 13/03/21
Oxford Utd Sat 17/04/21
Peterborough Utd Tues 20/04/21

For those not able to move house and learn the accent, the above games might , at least, have a tad more atmosphere than the usual iFollow offering.

However, and being serious here for a moment, will the teams listed above have an advantage, perhaps an unfair advantage, with 2K home fans backing them ??????????

Having referred to the Covid Guide to Fans at Football, here`s how to watch the Gills home, no NOT home, but Away. You may need to move house and learn a new dialect. I`d like to say well done to Shotshy at this point. He has clearly gone to a lot of trouble to see the Gills at Home Park in January.

So here we go, your chance to start learning regional accents and get yourself among the two thousand lucky locals that will be able to see the Mighty Gills in action on the following dates in the following Tier 2 zones:

Wimbledon Tues 23/02/21
Portsmouth Sat 27/02/21
Swindon Sat 13/03/21
Oxford Utd Sat 17/04/21

For those not able to move house and learn the accent, the above games might , at least, have a tad more atmosphere than the usual iFollow offering.

However, and being serious here for a moment, will the teams listed above have an advantage, perhaps an unfair advantage, with 2K home fans backing them ??????????

Have Charlton stopped claiming to be in Kent now. :wagging:

Herr, How are you going to react each time we score?

I was in amongst Spurs fans for our League Cup game and sadly at no point was there any danger of us scoring.

I've had three texts from mates of other teams, saying they are off to see football, and I can't hahaha. Two Millwall, and one Charlton. They all live in Medway! Surely it's safer for me to go to The Gills, than for them to gp to their grotty London clubs?!

Wimbledon Tues 23/02/21
Portsmouth Sat 27/02/21
Swindon Sat 13/03/21
Oxford Utd Sat 17/04/21

See , my commitment to the Gills is there for all to see 😁
We are actually in the process of moving house again. Should be the Monday after next.
Croyde is lovely but we found it a little too far out so have bought a place in Instow (4 pubs ) which is a beautiful village, right on the coast but nearer to civilisation.
Sold really quickly and the stamp duty holiday really helped.
So, I’m even nearer to Plymouth (by a few miles)
Virtually a local 👍

In reality, they get decent crowds so the chance of a ticket is zip.
I’ll watch on Ifollow with the rest.
Beer in hand and a plate of nibbles.
That is of course that t’internet etc is all up and running.
Devon Time is actually a reality.
Presently doesn’t really mean soon, as we’ve been lead to believe.

Looking forward to this Saturday’s cup tie against my local rivals 😂
Exeter are on fire so don’t assume a victory.

We are actually in the process of moving house again. Should be the Monday after next.
Croyde is lovely but we found it a little too far out so have bought a place in Instow (4 pubs ) which is a beautiful village, right on the coast but nearer to civilisation.
Virtually a local 👍

So that's where nibbles went! 😮

Virtually a local 👍

Had holidays in Instow and Appledore. Lovely. Yes, good pubs too with decent real ale iirc.

Iirc, Instow has a lovely cricket ground by the sand dunes.

Had holidays in Instow and Appledore. Lovely. Yes, good pubs too with decent real ale iirc.

Iirc, Instow has a lovely cricket ground by the sand dunes.
That’s the one 58.
It’s the second best cricket ground view in the area after Lynton CC overlooking the Valley of the Rocks.
Instow Arms, The Beach House and The Wayfarer all a short walk away. (Not forgetting the Quay up the other end of the beach)