Wars in the middle East; | Page 5 | Vital Football

Wars in the middle East;

Great post Merlin. Right on all fronts. The trouble is they need Turkey for their Airbases.

The US has screwed up the whole region, and then refuses to accept any responsibility. It's been going on for far too long.

I must admit I think the Kurds get a raw deal first of all Sadam tries to gas thousands of them. Then they go to war on ISIS with the thanks and cooperation of the western allies. Then Turkey invade part of Syria to wipe them out there if this was any where else in the world it would be called ethnic cleansing whats up arent we allowed to call Turkey out
on this? I am aware that their is a problem for Turkey with the PPK. Which is guilty of terror tactics in Turkey but what they are doing in Syria is for me just adding to already difficult situation and yet the USA and others stand by watching their so called allies being wiped out. As they say I dont have a dog in this race just a bit puzzled as to why its being ignored by the so called super powers.

Recently, the Kurds have all but given up on fighting ISIS. They know that once that war ends, the US will turn its back on them.

Turkey is a much more important ally than the Kurds will ever be in the foreseeable future.

Waves of displaced residents flocked back to their neighborhoods and re-entered their homes — only to fall victim to hidden explosives, left behind by retreating ISIS fighters. Emergency medical staff began to receive dozens of patients who were mutilated by shrapnel and heat, their families bringing reports of mines hidden inside refrigerators, teddy bears, kitchen cabinets, and even under Qurans.

(My bold, by the way) Horrendous, assuming it's true. I don't really want to get into some kind of fake news argument, I am going to take this at face value because I've seen other, similar stories around.

What a fucking mess :shake:

https://theintercept.com/2018/05/01/syria-isis-defeat-landmines-humanitarian-aid/

Talking of wars in the middle east, I see the fuckpigs who attacked Christian churches in Surabaya had returned to Indonesia after fighting for IS. Once battle hardened and let back into 'their' countries, they are ideal to commit attacks in their own back yards.

Who the hell had the brains to let this scum back into their respective countries???!!!! They should of been left were they where to be blown to kingdom come!!!!!!!!.............

When will the World do something about Israel? They are the most disgusting regime on the planet, but nobody seems to care.

They have apparently been poisoning Palestinian water, and setting fire to properties. I read a story this morning saying that the protests and trouble were much less than anticipated, and it showed that the embassy move was the right idea. I wonder what they think now?

Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians protesting against US embassy move to Jerusalem

Follow latest developments as 37 Palestinians killed and hundreds wounded in protests in Gaza and West Bank over moving US embassy to Jerusalem

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...nst-us-embassy-move-to-jerusalem-live-updates

Yes but a fat woman did a funny chicken dance at Eurovision so those Israelis can’t be that bad can they

I’m sure they were just protecting themselves from all of those terrorists who were pretending to be civilian women and children

Yup the next Eurovision might be fun...full scale war might mean we don't have to listen to pathetic presenters.

Comes to something when avoiding the next World War comes down a bloody song contest.

I know there is fault on both sides, and that the Palestinian activists are extremely violent, but how do you justify shooting children?

The US veto a UN resolution, again. Surprise, surprise.

I think it's time to ditch the US, and carve new relationships with China and India. I know China don't have a great human rights records, but these days, neither does the US, and at least they keep their promises.

He did a live video link, or some sort of speech over video.

The WH has said it is essential for peace that Jerusalem be recognised as the Israeli capital. All this, despite and agreement that it would be left until after a peace deal had been struck. Yet another promise broken.

And they keep telling me Christianity is the religion of peace...

https://qz.com/1270516/jerusalem-em...apture-christians-plan-to-trigger-apocalypse/

Trump is listening to a voice they were not: evangelical Christians who appear to believe in the “Rapture.” Some, like vice president Mike Pence and secretary of state Mike Pompeo, hold posts inside his cabinet. For Rapture Christians, returning Jerusalem to the Jewish people is a key to the second coming of Christ.

Belief in the Rapture, also known as millenialism or eschatology, has multiple variations, but the core view is that there will an apocalyptic war, Jesus will return, and true Christians will be “raptured” or ascend to heaven, with the rest of the earth’s inhabitants punished.

A fundamental part of believing in the Rapture is believing that all of Jerusalem (currently split between Arab and Israeli-held territory) must be returned to the Jewish people, and then the rest of the world must go to war.

https://qz.com/1270516/jerusalem-em...apture-christians-plan-to-trigger-apocalypse/

Trump is listening to a voice they were not: evangelical Christians who appear to believe in the “Rapture.” Some, like vice president Mike Pence and secretary of state Mike Pompeo, hold posts inside his cabinet. For Rapture Christians, returning Jerusalem to the Jewish people is a key to the second coming of Christ.

Belief in the Rapture, also known as millenialism or eschatology, has multiple variations, but the core view is that there will an apocalyptic war, Jesus will return, and true Christians will be “raptured” or ascend to heaven, with the rest of the earth’s inhabitants punished.

A fundamental part of believing in the Rapture is believing that all of Jerusalem (currently split between Arab and Israeli-held territory) must be returned to the Jewish people, and then the rest of the world must go to war.

Holy shit!

I wish there were a way to make every person on the planet read this. The letter speaks for itself, but some of the comments supporting it are inspirational.

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/2...jew-has-smashed-pro-israel-apologism-to-bits/

Today is one of the most tragic days in the history of the Jewish people…

In this, the “Gaza Spring,” the IDF [Israel Defense Forces] has killed more than 80 Palestinians and maimed and wounded 10,000 more. Not one Israeli casualty, not a scratch. No guns on the “other” side just burning tires and “deadly” kites. Why do I have images of David and Goliath (except this time Goliath is winning)?

Why do I have images of people who after 70 years of exile, want to go home, to return to their homes? Are the Palestinians, in the face of the Israeli Goliath, the new Jews?

… We as Jews who remember the Holocaust and the victimization of the Jewish people stand in solidarity with the new Jews. If we don’t stand up and say no, we are complicit in murder, plain and simple.

I think I posted something similar in the conspiracy thread a while ago, as that was a theory when it came to Israel and the US fundamentalists in power.

It certainly explains why so many US Christians are Zionists. Do you think they are that batshit crazy, that the whole plan all this time was to trigger some biblical apocalypse?

I guess the fact they are evangelical Christians makes them batshit crazy anyway, and we all know Israel is nuts.

Exciting times!

52% of Americans believe in the literal truth of the Bible. If it tell them they will be saved, but everyone they hate will not, what do you think?

I've been banging on it since the days of Green Tea on here. Forget Islamic terrorism. That can be controlled with guns and Intel. These Christians go under the radar. They're bloody dangerous.