Wars in the middle East; | Vital Football

Wars in the middle East;

G

"Civilians in militant-held districts of Aleppo are tired of terrorist groups' measures, including suppression of people and banning food and medicine for the families who prevent their young sons from joining the terrorist groups.
The Arab media reported on Tuesday that people in militant-held neighborhoods were about to engage in street clashes with terrorists to save their lives.
The Arabic language al-Watan reported on Tuesday that the Syrian Army's deadline for the exit of terrorists from Eastern districts of Aleppo ended, but no militant or civilian left the city via the humanitarian corridors, including Bostan al-Qasr and Costello.
In addition to preventing militants' approach to the two specified corridors, Fatah al-Sham Front (the al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorist group previously known as the al-Nusra Front) threatened civilians with death if they approach the six humanitarian corridors that connect Eastern Aleppo to its Western part".

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1886349

I feel so sorry for the civilians living in these war torn areas

Women and children and the elderly have little or no life

And then people wonder why they flee these areas and become refugees

humanity needs a kick up the arse

TuBBz - 18/11/2016 11:27

I feel so sorry for the civilians living in these war torn areas

Women and children and the elderly have little or no life

And then people wonder why they flee these areas and become refugees

humanity needs a kick up the arse

Totally agree Tubbz. This is where I hope the aliens come and save us.

The sadness is that militants/rebels whom many are armed & trained by the West are limiting aid/medication supplies for many Syrian civilians.

Vanessa Beeley is a British investigative journalist who has written extensively on the conflict in Syria. She exposes the corruption in NATO and the West, the arming of terrorists and the intent of bringing down the Syrian government.

As an aside to the debate, I am growing more and more weary of journalists and their reporting of these dreadful events. A Sky News journalist was basically calling for the West to go to war with Russia over Syria only a couple of weeks ago. If we did take his suggestion that same journalist would be the first in the queue to criticise Western governments when the body bags start coming back. They are in an industry and they feed off these terrible events like parasites.

People like that should be put on the front line if they call for war along with the politicians.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38039282

Some of the heaviest bombardment so far on Aleppo has left rebel-held parts of the Syrian city virtually without medical facilities, observers say.

The World Health Organization says all makeshift hospitals there are out of service, after five days of air and artillery strikes by government forces.

Spent a good chunk of my life in and out of the Middle East inclusive of a 6 year stretch after gulf war I .
Never been inside Syria though and my heart breaks for those people

Saudi Arabia gets rewarded with a UNHRC seat today for starving millions of Yemeni children to death.
Congratulations humanity.

[img=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv4DNq1UIAAXtSq.jpg]

It seems Syrian forces and Russia only target Schools and hospitals if the Western media can be anything to go by, Aleppo must be over run with them. "Last hospital" has been bombed so many times.

[img=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxo_tFrWIAAGqO1.jpg]

Are you seriously supporting Assad in this bombing campaign?

At least the West have admitted they have killed civilians. So far Assad and the Russians have just denied it. The people in Aleppo don't have a choice, Assad does.

Silhillvilla - 20/11/2016 04:21

Spent a good chunk of my life in and out of the Middle East inclusive of a 6 year stretch after gulf war I .
Never been inside Syria though and my heart breaks for those people

What were you doing there, if it's not top secret?

It's such a horrific war. Whatever Assad was doing before the war can't have been worse than this.

[q]Whatever Assad was doing before the war can't have been worse than this.[/q]

Exactly; There were No refugees and it was a beautiful country in parts. Try looking at some of the pictures pre war and now..The country is torn to shreds all because of an illegal regime change ran by the West.

LOL. I think you need to re-examine your history, GT.

I don't understand this. Here, you rebel against any sort of authority, even though ours is quite tame. Assad was imprisoning, killing and torturing anyone who spoke out against him, and yet you don't support the rights of people to oppose him?

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 20/11/2016 23:53

Oh I don't know, BB. Capturing and torturing you teenagers for anti Assad graffiti was pretty bad.

I'm not saying he was a good guy but Syria was a stable country for decades under the Assads. I guess it's quite like Saddam in Iraq, for all of their terrible crimes, what we've got now is worse.

I look at the current political situation in Malaysia and despite the Prime Minister and his party being very unpopular for a lot of good reasons, the alternative is chaos.

Western democracy has a lot of serious flaws but it enables the peaceful transfer of power. That mechanism simply doesn't exist in other systems.

Agreed BB. Ideally you'd think that the peace before this war was enough. The trouble is, when there is sectarianism, you will incite rebellion.

Assad had the potential to unite his Country, but overstepped the mark.

I'm not happy with the Western involvement, but that does not excuse what is happening now, or what was happening prior to the war.

Better people than I have struggled for an answer, but ultimately one man had the chance to end this before it began, and he didn't

Couple of good articles if anyone wants to dig deeper into the bones of the conflict;

"An integral part of the campaign against al Assad is the smearing of those who are sceptical about the negative claims regarding al Assad, don’t like bloody proxy wars dressed up as revolutions and moreover support Syria’s right to control its own destiny.

They are termed Assadistas, fascists, truthers, monsterphiliacs even (yes I’ve got links, no I’m not promoting the authors here). The argument goes something like, ‘the evil dictator Bashar al Assad gassed his own people, you are trying to prove he’s not an evil dictator and didn’t gas his own people, therefore you are a fascist supporting an evil dictator’.

Inevitably the campaign to undermine those investigating the truth about Syria extends to preventing them from discussing their findings publicly. British journalists Owen Jones and Jeremy Scahill, both dedicated supporters of forced regime change in Syria, were instrumental in preventing Mother Agnes Mariam, a nun based in Homs, from speaking at the Stop the War Coalition. That STW buckled to such pressure is a shameful moment in their history.

The concerted efforts to stop Tim Anderson, author of The Dirty War on Syria, from speaking at the Crossing the Border conference on the refugee crisis to be held on Lesvos, Greece in July, is another example of the determination of regime change advocates to stifle open discussion, though this time without success.

The attack was orchestrated by Syrian Solidarity UK (usually referred to by the unfortunate acronym SSUK), notable for its strong support for the White Helmets who are embedded with al Qaeda in Syria (Jabhat al Nusra). At the same time the group published a hit piece against the Syrian Solidarity Movement, which is led by a group of pro-Syrian activists and journalists, including Dr Anderson.

If Bashar al Assad were a war criminal he would not have the support of his people, and Syria would not have been able to hold off against externally funded forces as it has done for five years. Before the Syrian war Bashar al Assad was the most popular leader in the Arab world. Polls showthat Bashar al Assad still has the support of the majority of Syrians."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-inconvenient-truth-bashar-al-assads-popularity-confounds-nato-propagandists/5532844

-----------------------------------

Second one here by Vanessa Beeley, who is a British investigative journalist who focuses on the Middle East & recently returned from Syria;

Her take on Assad;

"My personal reflections on the man who has confounded Western regime change pundits and media demonization.

This is the man accused of “killing his own people and murdering children” photographed with the children of Syria.

This is the man accused of sectarianism, of hating & persecuting Christians, Sunnis, & Druze photographed with Christians, Sunnis and Druze.

This is the man that the West has been unable to remove despite every feasible propaganda trick in their dwindling repertoire.

This is the man whose army has not deserted and whose people have not once attempted to harm him, despite his moving among them without security wherever he goes.

This is the man who has confounded his critics and maintained a quiet dignity when being vilified or aggressively interviewed by the Western “presstitutes”.

This is the man who has remained on Syrian soil and in solidarity with his people, the people who elected him in their millions in 2014.

This is the man the Syrians chose and this is the man who will be chosen again even if the UN decide to hold elections on the moon.

This is the man that eclipses every Western politicians waning popularity.

This is the man who will fight to ensure Palestinian freedom and the end of Israeli occupation.

This is the man who deserves our respect as the chosen representative of the Syrian people.

God bless Syria".

https://thewallwillfall.org/2015/12/19/syrian-president-bashar-al-assad/
-------------------------------------

On a final note, if you want to dig deeper and find out that Putin is the good guy in all this, do some research on Barada TV , who was behind it and it's purpose.

Keep digging and digging deeper and deeper and you will find the source of all this conflict lies in oil and gas, as proposed by the brilliant John Pilger and Pepe Escobar.

It will open your eyes.