Warburton job hunt | Vital Football

Warburton job hunt

Good luck to him. While we’re wasting millions on ageing defensive players so we can set up for Krankz 1-0 wins before sacking him in December, they’ll be looking at building something sustainable.

The German owners at Bradford appear to be very ambitious; if Warburton does end up there I would imagine he will have cash to spend.

If he has the cash I could quite easily see Warburton attempting to sign some of our fringe players.

Just hopes he asks them what their ambitions are. If they don't say he has this habit of assuming 12th position is fine.

Good luck to Vaughan if he does. Also be interesting to see how well Warbs does elsewhere.

Warburton is a good manager with a clear philosophy, though he perhaps needs to be less purist and give it a bit of pragmatism. e.g. not always passing from back if opposition press relentlessly.

The German owners at Bradford appear to be very ambitious; if Warburton does end up there I would imagine he will have cash to spend.

If he has the cash I could quite easily see Warburton attempting to sign some of our fringe players.

Why are they represented by his daughter?

Warburton is a good manager .

I beg to differ. He did alright with Roslers Brentford. He ended up being told his contract wouldnt be renewed after falling out with the owner and vetoing every single transfer target in the January window. He then went to Rangers and was shit. He came to us and did naff all except buy a load of shit. Hes now unemployed. Hes not a good manager

Like all of our recent ex managers it will be interesting to see if he does anything elsewhere.