Walsall (a) Saturday 31st March 2018

Make your match predictions below on these areas for Pompey's game at the Bescot Stadium against Walsall on Saturday 31st March 2018.

<b><font color='#0E4FB0'>1) Will Pompey win, lose or draw?
2) What the match score be?</font></b>

Example - Pompey to win 1-0.

Sorry guys, flat out with work etc. so didn't get Wigan thread, this WILL be it.

I'm going to go for a 3-2 win. Trina says 3-1 Pompey win!

uspompeyfan

Vital Squad Member
Rug,
With the game kicking off in 15 minutes, is it fair if these all count - Blue Exile isn't in, and that could damage his leadership of the compo.

blueexile

Vital Reserves Team
Thank you uspompeyfan but please go with these predictions Rug because, in honesty, I would have gone with my head and said a 0-2 defeat for us rather than my heart that wanted a win.

What a game, what an atmosphere and what a result!! 11 tired heroes on the pitch, an excellent game plan, a stroke of luck with the first goal but a touch of Barcelona in the build up and cheeky finish for the second goal - sheer class. Brilliant back to the wall defending but by then it was 11 v 18011. The Wigan goal raised the heart rate and added to the tension. Job done and the hope lived on with some really tough games ahead but we can all dare to dream again.
PUP !!