Walker Of The Vale | Vital Football

Walker Of The Vale

Our Kids Dad

Alert Team
Staff member
Tyler has joined League 1 side Port Vale for remainder of season.

Good move - as he can get experience of the teams we may have to play next season!

Our Kids Dad - 17/1/2017 15:38

Good move - as he can get experience of the teams we may have to play next season!

And his younger brother Lewis has moved from that team down the A52 to National League North side Darlington on loan. That's 3 divisons below where Tyler has gone.

Brereton I believe is 17 and was in our last squad. Tyler Walker is 20. Does that mean Walker has slipped below Brereton in our rankings? I assume Walker is quite nippy, and our squad could do with a bit of pace. Never seen Brereton. What sort of striker is he? I believe McDonagh is more the target man type, and that he is only 18?

Why do you think he was pulled back from Stevenage only to go out on loan to Port Vale?
Do clubs pay NFFC for his services or just cover his salary?

Joe Baker Legend - 17/1/2017 15:57

Why do you think he was pulled back from Stevenage only to go out on loan to Port Vale?
Do clubs pay NFFC for his services or just cover his salary?

Port Vale a league higher.

As much as we all remain suspicious of every single development within the club at the moment, this may be a pure football decision to give the lad a bit more of a test.

This can't be true, as AC says, we recalled these guys as cover for this fire sale Fawas is orchestrating didn't we!!

Has Jimmy Gordon gone to find Fawaz or has he been sent on loan somewhere - not seen him for a while & his spot at the top of the leader board will be under threat!

remember walker last year against Bristol city he was very poor. hopefully a year on loan will have done him good.