Walker, Coady & Maguire | Page 4 | Vital Football

Walker, Coady & Maguire

He's done well with England to a certain point but at the business end in the last two tournaments any decent manager would have won one of them. Hell, any non woke manager would have won the Euros just by not prioritising race in the penalty takers.

His robotic, clueless indulgence in all the non football stuff is embarrassing England, dragging international football and identity politics ever closer together, and surely earning the disdain of many other nations - not least Hungary, who I'm sure used it as extra motivation to embarrass the wankers last night.

Might be irrelevant to you Sean but i like England to do well and they were SHOCKING last night.But i know some wouldn't like Southgate if we'd have won the World Cup in Russia or beaten the Italians in the final of the Euro's.Each to their own. UTB

We didn’t win the WC or the Euros, so the question doesn’t arise.

Did we not Pops? well i never. Which other England manager has done better,Sir Alf apart? UTB

Did we not Pops? well i never. Which other England manager has done better,Sir Alf apart? UTB

Rod. You have to put things in context. The crawler has had far and away the best pool of talent since Robson at Italia 90. He got to a final on home turf and bottled it. The world cup semi was on the back of a shite group. The first time we played a decent team (Belgium we lost) . The second time we played a semi decent team ( Croatia) we lost again, and lo and behold lost yet again to Belgium in the 3rd place play off.
He has managed Ing for SIX years and is as clueless as to his best 11 / formation and tactics today as he was on day 1.
He is a failure as a manager and you can't in all seriousness name one half decent prem outfit would touch him with a barge pole. I wouldn't go and watch us if god forbid the twat got the gig at The Lane.
We will fail as soon as we play anyone decent in catarrh. We get battered 4 0 at home by the nation ranked 40th FFS. He has wasted/is wasting a generation of talent. Bet he can't ever decide whether to bang his Mrs up the bearded clam or the tradesmans he's that indecisive. Can't wait for him to fuck off and never see or hear from him again.

Rod. You have to put things in context. The crawler has had far and away the best pool of talent since Robson at Italia 90. He got to a final on home turf and bottled it. The world cup semi was on the back of a shite group. The first time we played a decent team (Belgium we lost) . The second time we played a semi decent team ( Croatia) we lost again, and lo and behold lost yet again to Belgium in the 3rd place play off.
He has managed Ing for SIX years and is as clueless as to his best 11 / formation and tactics today as he was on day 1.
He is a failure as a manager and you can't in all seriousness name one half decent prem outfit would touch him with a barge pole. I wouldn't go and watch us if god forbid the twat got the gig at The Lane.
We will fail as soon as we play anyone decent in catarrh. We get battered 4 0 at home by the nation ranked 40th FFS. He has wasted/is wasting a generation of talent. Bet he can't ever decide whether to bang his Mrs up the bearded clam or the tradesmans he's that indecisive. Can't wait for him to fuck off and never see or hear from him again.
Like i said in post 59 had we won either or both those 2 tournaments some wouldn't give Southgate any credit whatsoever and that's up to them. I think he's done a good job with England over all and just like you are entitled to your opinion so am i mi owd pal. UTB

Like i said in post 59 had we won either or both those 2 tournaments some wouldn't give Southgate any credit whatsoever and that's up to them. I think he's done a good job with England over all and just like you are entitled to your opinion so am i mi owd pal. UTB

I didn't bother bringing up the fact he failed at both as FKB covered it. I'm surprised you've either forgotten that or think by repeating it that it changes anything. It dosen't. Had he won either or both this part of the thread wouldn't be happening. It's because he failed that it is. Facts are all that matter. He's a loser. Fact.

He has managed to beat teams we should beat for the most part and bottled the big ones. Too much sideways and backwards with little to no creativity going forwards and we have some decent forward minded players.

Hungary were happy to play in tight spaces, we don't look comfortable, need to take the shackles off and be braver.

I didn't bother bringing up the fact he failed at both as FKB covered it. I'm surprised you've either forgotten that or think by repeating it that it changes anything. It dosen't. Had he won either or both this part of the thread wouldn't be happening. It's because he failed that it is. Facts are all that matter. He's a loser. Fact.
When you were managing teams did you win every tournament you entered then Sean? If not does that make you a loser also? How many England managers have won owt? I'll tell you ONE Sir Alf, tell me how many England manager's have got to a World Cup semi final and a Euro Final? I'll give you a clue it's less than one. Why can't you accept not everyone has to share you opinion? I agree with Herby's view in post 70. UTB

Thats the exact point Rod. Football managers are employed to win games of football. If they are doing that, then they get a bit of slack to be comedians, or have political views, or whatever. Southgate seems to have forgotten that his job is win games of football. He has become distracted, and allowed his team to be distracted by political stuff that he should not be concerned with.

I can imagine Sir Alf saying to his players, 'When you go out today, lift your head high, puff out your chest and sing the National Anthem with all your might.'. I can imagine Southgate saying 'Has everyone got their rainbow laces on.? Dont forget to kneel, and try to look a bit ashamed for all that British Empire thing.'

When you were managing teams did you win every tournament you entered then Sean? If not does that make you a loser also? How many England managers have won owt? I'll tell you ONE Sir Alf, tell me how many England manager's have got to a World Cup semi final and a Euro Final? I'll give you a clue it's less than one. Why can't you accept not everyone has to share you opinion? I agree with Herby's view in post 70. UTB

Well you got up early to waste the time to post that you'll never get back. Obviously I post my opinion. If my opinion is proved to be correct based on fact there's no point blathering on against it. In this instance Southtwat is FACTUALLY as well as IN MY OPINION a loser in the ONLY thing he is employed to do. Being a loser isn't just someone who loses in every instance, it's used when that person is a loser when the chips are down , the stakes are high and to win means you have won something more than a football match.The fact he spends time preaching shit about woke, wags and being tired adds to his utter unsuitability for the only thing he's employed to do.
Not sure where my managerial career fits in here but I can assure you I focussed 100% on football, played my best team in every game and had absolutely no favourites.

Well you got up early to waste the time to post that you'll never get back. Obviously I post my opinion. If my opinion is proved to be correct based on fact there's no point blathering on against it. In this instance Southtwat is FACTUALLY as well as IN MY OPINION a loser in the ONLY thing he is employed to do. Being a loser isn't just someone who loses in every instance, it's used when that person is a loser when the chips are down , the stakes are high and to win means you have won something more than a football match.The fact he spends time preaching shit about woke, wags and being tired adds to his utter unsuitability for the only thing he's employed to do.
Not sure where my managerial career fits in here but I can assure you I focussed 100% on football, played my best team in every game and had absolutely no favourites.
Did you win many trophies as a manager Yeah or Nay? Simple enough question mi owd pal,you say Southgate is a loser because he didn't win the World Cup or the Euro's,so going on that logic i'm assuming you won plenty of trophies or you would surely be thinking of yourself as a loser wouldn't you? To get to a final and a semi final the team has to win games or did England just get through without playing.:giggle: UTB

Did you win many trophies as a manager Yeah or Nay? Simple enough question mi owd pal,you say Southgate is a loser because he didn't win the World Cup or the Euro's,so going on that logic i'm assuming you won plenty of trophies or you would surely be thinking of yourself as a loser wouldn't you? To get to a final and a semi final the team has to win games or did England just get through without playing.:giggle: UTB

Don't try and make me your next TT mate. I have fuck all interest in wasting my time on bollocks.
I worked full time in a very demanding job throughout giving my time in a voluntary capacity organising and running all training, sponsorship,recruitment,tactics,team selection,social side and fund raising.
So your attempt to draw any form of comparison or relevance is wrong . Not in my opinion. It simply is as you are trying (and failing) to compare 2 completely different situations.
If Southtwat did my job then a comparison would be fine. He dosen't and neither do I manage full time as my only employment.

Managed to win the league twice and cup twice

When Southtwat does a serious job whilst tossing himself off running England in the part time capacity it is come back to me . Until that happens..........

Don't try and make me your next TT mate. I have fuck all interest in wasting my time on bollocks.
I worked full time in a very demanding job throughout giving my time in a voluntary capacity organising and running all training, sponsorship,recruitment,tactics,team selection,social side and fund raising.
So your attempt to draw any form of comparison or relevance is wrong . Not in my opinion. It simply is as you are trying (and failing) to compare 2 completely different situations.
If Southtwat did my job then a comparison would be fine. He dosen't and neither do I manage full time as my only employment.

Managed to win the league twice and cup twice

When Southtwat does a serious job whilst tossing himself off running England in the part time capacity it is come back to me . Until that happens..........
You say if Southgate did your job then a comparison would be fine,well you've never had the pressure of being England boss have you? So you won 2 league's and 2 cups Sean,well done mi owd pal, but Brian the BLADE's way in front of you as a manager then because according to him he won many more trophies than that. By the way what do you mean the next TT?:unsure: :giggle: UTB