Wales in World Cup | Vital Football

Wales in World Cup

Congratulations to Wales, well played & best of luck in the World Cup......
Bet ur made up Taff57...🍻🍻👍

Like I said before I have a bit of Welsh in me but feel English through and through. Good thing about this is England and Wales fans travel very well together and join up for a pint beforehand and tend to stick together.

Like I said before I have a bit of Welsh in me but feel English through and through. Good thing about this is England and Wales fans travel very well together and join up for a pint beforehand and tend to stick together.
Do that in Qatar and they'll be sticking together inside a prison block!

You'd be surprised how much beer is sold in Qatar. As long as nobody sticks a flare up their arse they'll be reet.

Apparently there will be alcohol available, but it will be strictly monitored and sold in specific fans areas. Anyone found drinking outside these areas or offering it to the locals will be severely punished.

If we play like tonight in the World cup we won't get out of the group stages.

Absolutely awful.:poop::poop::poop:

Mind you the cricket was fantastic. Well done Stokes, Bairstow, Root & Co. :wahey:

Get that fucking clown Southgate out....we are being coached into a fearful shit team.

Oh and Kane didn't dive, the back caught his foot.

If Phillips and Saka are England internationals then at 64 im getting the boots back on. Embarrased tonight took off Bowen the one player who looked like he could create things. Disgraceful performance tonight

Phillips is shite, Saka is shite, Sterling is shite, Stones is shite, Gallagher looked like a pub player and even James looked like he had been coached into a scared bag of shit.

Get the manager out.