Wage Bill.... | Vital Football

Wage Bill....

I could guess the salaries of each player and be much closer than most of these 'official' reports.

True or not, the only one near worthy of wearing the shirt again is the highest paid, who will most likely not wear it again.
In a season of absolute despair that is still plumbing the depths, sinking lower and lower whilst dragging the beloved red & white stripes through the mud,the only man with ONE excellent performance to his name was Jags at OT.
Thanks Jags.

As for the rest, after last night, you should be ashamed.
The fact that they won't be says more about today's game than any words can.

According to my info., these figures are nowhere near the truth. They are just made up.
As Chronic says above, he could guess salaries and probably be more accurate than these.
I obviously don’t know many individual salaries, but the bits I do know are very different than those in that article.
Further, all football players’ salary figures bandied about, are meaningless anyway, because so much depends on all sorts of variables. Are they the basic salary? The average? The maximum? Do they include image rights? Or what?
Complete nonsense!

According to my info., these figures are nowhere near the truth. They are just made up.
As Chronic says above, he could guess salaries and probably be more accurate than these.
I obviously don’t know many individual salaries, but the bits I do know are very different than those in that article.
Further, all football players’ salary figures bandied about, are meaningless anyway, because so much depends on all sorts of variables. Are they the basic salary? The average? The maximum? Do they include image rights? Or what?
Complete nonsense!
I wouldn't want Lundstrams image rights ....................ever!