W88 become Principal Partner of Aston Villa for 2019/20 | Page 3 | Vital Football

W88 become Principal Partner of Aston Villa for 2019/20

Another day, another deal with an online betting company.

This time, BR88 has been named as our 'Official Sleeve Partner' and their branding will appear on the sleeves of the new Kappa shirts.

Nicola Ibbetson, Chief Commercial Officer at Aston Villa, said: “We’re very pleased to welcome BR88 to Aston Villa as our first ever Sleeve Partner on our club’s prestigious kit.

"We’re looking forward to working with BR88 to engage our global audience with a unique and exciting user experience across their platforms. This is an excellent commercial agreement for the Club.”

Morgan Lee, Business Development Director of BR88, said: “This exciting new Partnership between Aston Villa and BR88 gives both parties an amazing opportunity to reach a new global audience, while BR88 will jointly engage with the Club’s existing worldwide fanbase.

"BR88 are delighted to be the first Official Sleeve Partner of Aston Villa Football Club in their return season to the Premier League.”

Blah, blah, blah.

And the money kept rolling in....

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/06/13/new-official-sleeve-partner-announced

I assume W88 and BR88 are one and the same? Either that or just a massive conincidence?

I've applied to sponsor the players shorts. I want JF88 on the front right next to their cocks.

Bit confused by W88 and BR88. We were told at the FCG (not breaking confidence here as the above has been announced) that W88 had both.

As Deano says, probably a sub division of W88. Bit confusing really!