W88 become Principal Partner of Aston Villa for 2019/20 | Page 2 | Vital Football

W88 become Principal Partner of Aston Villa for 2019/20

You'd be surprised!
Oh, I am on record as being against sponsorship from booze and tobacco organisations.
(Yes, I'm a killjoy.)

I know there are problems, but it is nowhere near the levels of problems caused by alcohol.

Bit hypocritical all this if you ask me. Complaining at the Villa for having betting sponsorship, when , to posg this reply, I have just gone past a Skybet and a Videoslots ad !!

And, I might hasten to add, a Lavazza coffee add with the bloodyvLiverpool badge in it !!!!. Worse than anything, last time i have Lavazza coffee !

I know there are problems, but it is nowhere near the levels of problems caused by alcohol.

Perhaps I have a little more insight than usual as a member of my own childhood family was an alcoholic whilst another lost a comfortable livelihood through gambling and could have ended in jail were it not for a forgiving employer. I'll grant you that there is usually less violence associated with gambling addictions (unless you're betting with the Mafia!). But it is hugely destructive. I am really disappointed with our new owners in this instance.

Bit hypocritical all this if you ask me. Complaining at the Villa for having betting sponsorship, when , to posg this reply, I have just gone past a Skybet and a Videoslots ad !!

And, I might hasten to add, a Lavazza coffee add with the bloodyvLiverpool badge in it !!!!. Worse than anything, last time i have Lavazza coffee !

Lavazza coffee is shit anyway. Illycaffe or Kimbo is far superior.

I'm sure small clubs need a shirt sponsor for financial reasons, I'm not sure Premier league clubs need one , They should actually be promoting a charity even if it is just for the free advertising.
I was proud when we did acorns under Lerner , real class back then.
Love to see the deal we've got with this mickey mouse asian gambling company and is it really worth it .

Would only be hypocritical if I, as the owner of the site, was moaning.

It pays the bills in sport, it's a double edged sword though, for all of us who are able to have a flutter it's fine, some can't stop there.

But what do you do? Ban everything?

I'm sure small clubs need a shirt sponsor for financial reasons, I'm not sure Premier league clubs need one , They should actually be promoting a charity even if it is just for the free advertising.
I was proud when we did acorns under Lerner , real class back then.
Love to see the deal we've got with this mickey mouse asian gambling company and is it really worth it .

Not mentioned this as it seemed mawkish, but proud to say I had a big role in that Acorns thing happening.

It pays the bills in sport, it's a double edged sword though, for all of us who are able to have a flutter it's fine, some can't stop there.

Yes and have a toilet system based on three shells, Also ban murder death kill

That's rather like saying tobacco advertising paid the bills in sport in the seventies. With gambling, like tobacco consumption, a lot of people partake without having any problems but also like tobacco consumption gambling can lead other people and their families to lives of misery. Sport survived without tobacco advertising and I suggest it would do so with taking money from the gambling companies.

That's rather like saying tobacco advertising paid the bills in sport in the seventies. With gambling, like tobacco consumption, a lot of people partake without having any problems but also like tobacco consumption gambling can lead other people and their families to lives of misery. Sport survived without tobacco advertising and I suggest it would do so with taking money from the gambling companies.

not really, they caused and still cause death. I think I have illustrated above that I prefer nice pure things happening, I'd rather have something non gambling on the shirts, but the club take the best deals they can get and sadly, especially at the moment, it appears that is gambling. I'd love these owners - who do have the money - do what Randy did. But I get why they aren't.

Seriously, I decided today to dig out my "Acorns" shirt and wear it to remind myself of what was a very commendable initiative by the club.
Thanks for your own part in that.
I shan't be buying a 2019/2020 shirt.