Vs United | Page 8 | Vital Football

Vs United

Df says that because of today he might need to rest players. That sounds like Duda, drmic all starting

Also what was the point of the Duda sub? The guy has offered 0. Throw on stiepermann, vrancic or leitner all would offer more. He has a fascination with Duda

Also putting idah on for 1 minute after untied scored. He should have been on before the red card In my eyes.

Oh well. So close.

Much improved last night but unfortunately too little too late. I would hope serious planning for a Championship promotion is now underway

Anyone else notice how the side looked to improve once pukki went off. Emi was showing his frustrations with pukki too.

Rupp showed he is decent when played in his natural position so let's hope DF doesn't move him back to a right winger (When he next plays)

Has idah gits lots of pace? I keep hearing he does but not seen it yet.

I'd like to see him in for pukki at arsenal. DF has been playing idah as a winger when he is on so stop that and get him up top. Arsenal with Luiz in defence will not do well against pace

Reactions: Rex
Farke has joked that he might have to play the kit msn as we are so low on numbers....funny joke but farke you have youngsters who could play.