Vital Football Hero
Today's team to play Rangers:

Gordon
Lustig - Boyata - Ajer
Forrest - Brown - Ntcham - Tierney
Rogic - McGregor
Edouard

Subs: Bain, Hendry, Kouassi, Griffiths, Simunovic, Sinclair and Roberts

That is awesome play in the box! What work by McGregor and Tierney and what a finish by Eduard! 1-0!

That was such an easy win! AGAIN! I agree with Brendan though, we should have gone and got more!
Edouard played a blinder as did Rogic and McGregor. As soon as I saw the Rangers team I knew Forrest was going to have a fun game as he was always going to be able to deal with Halliday!
Boyata was like a rock at the back too! Probably his best performance of the season from the big man, if he performed like that more often we'd all be a lot happier!

The Daily Record have done some number crunching to see who has the best and worst records against Brendan Rodgers' Celtic side over the past 2 seasons. Hibs have statistically been our most difficult team, granted we've played them fewer times than most as this is their first season back in the top flight but even still, a goal difference of only 2 in our favour. Meanwhile bottom of the list with a goal difference of 24 is "The Rangers"! Haha! To be fair, second bottom of the list is Aberdeen! However their goal difference with us is only 19!

Graeme Murty has left Rangers with 3 games left to go in the season! I hope this was his decision. He's had no support from the club/directors and especially none from King! He deserves better. He's now twice had to step up and lead a team that is not his own and try and make something of them. Unfortunately for him, he simply isn't a good enough tactician to mix it with the likes of Rodgers, and that more than anything is what he's being judged on. The fact King and the club would be so open about Murty not being in contention for the job after the end of the season and all the talk of Steven Gerrard, it's not wonder he was considered to be in a "fragile" state after Sunday. I genuinely do feel sorry for Murty and I think most of the footballing community will simply because no manager deserves to be treated like that.
They chose Warburton and it didn't work out, then they chose Caixinha and it didn't work......the fans are going to be severely pissed if the next manager doesn't work out either! Rightly so as well! They expect their owner and the directors to be able to get this right and yet twice now they've failed miserably to choose a manager and give him the money to go and build a good squad. They gave Caixinha plenty of money.....but he was a bad choice of coach! I looked at the Rangers bench on Sunday and just thought, "wow that is SO weak!". Murty's only options off the bench were Morelos and Docherty......that was it! Nobody else on that bench could have even possibly had an effect on the game!

Got to laugh. Rangers have appointed Steven Gerrard as their new manager. I don't know what he's thinking. Why would he take on a sinking ship? First managerial job and he goes to a club in such a bad state as Rangers? Who are his advisers because they need booted!

This should all but secure 10-in-a-row!

Latest Celtic News