Vs Newcastle | Vital Football

Vs Newcastle

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So I hear that Emi is back in training and Klose is also back out on the training pitch with 1st team- that can only be good news.

More to follow later.

So I hear that Emi is back in training and Klose is also back out on the training pitch with 1st team- that can only be good news.

More to follow later.
We need nothing less than wins now versus teams like newcastle. Weve got to put a run of wins together to get back in touch, prob wont happen but can be done starting saturday.

It seems when we pick up points the others around us do too - that why it was so important that we beat Saints, Villa, Watford when we did....ah oh yes!

Even though they are all fit DF says he will not play all three as the game will be very tough and intense for them to all play

DF says that the main priority of this window was mid to long term plan not short term.

DF says transfers are all done and he feels that the squad is good enough to compete. No more deals unless something special comes up.

On Pukki United offer:

'We rejected the offer immediately. To be serious we won't sell any of our important players. We don't care what the offer is.'

DF says we just don't have money and are not in a good position to buy players ..... in the top league in the world but no money and in no position to buy

So Emi and Cantwell are back as is Amadou.

So will DF line up like so:

Krul

Aarons
Hanley
Zimmermann
Byram

Tettey
Vrancic

Hernandez
Duda
Buendia

Pukki

Subs

Fahrmann - Lewis - Trybull - Drmci - Cantwell - Amadou - Rupp

I personally think this is the type of game that might be too physical for Vrancic and he could fade away from - I'd maybe put in Trybull or Rupp

DF says the club is open for moves for his fringe players but no offers yet. He says for this season Idah is staying

On Klose:

Timm (Klose) is good in his rehab and is not too far away. There are some good signs he can return before the season ends.

DF says that the club is working on things for the summer as they have to now prepare for a different scenario next season.