Vs Man City | Vital Football

Vs Man City

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Just some early stuff:

We finally get 3 central defenders with one game to go and............Klose gets a new injury and is ruled out.

Klose has issues with both Hamstrings. Klose for me is one that I think we need to move on - he seems to be picking up injuries all the time and looks so slow.

Tettey looks likely to miss City game too as he has a knee injury (what has affected him in the last few seasons).

So looks like Emi - Drmic - tettey - Klose all going to be out.

DF says that Zimmermann is very important to us and especially next season too.

Poor old Klose hadn’t played for 18 months and was then thrown in at the re-start. Any player would need to come back bit by bit. Having said that, age is def against him and he has never been quick. He did have a good partnership with Zimmermann before he was injured and Godfrey took his place though.

Tettey will be a big miss against Man City. This is a game that really worries me. I’m expecting an absolute hiding but I thought that last time we played them!

Tettey will be a big miss against Man City. This is a game that really worries me. I’m expecting an absolute hiding but I thought that last time we played them!
They have been very up and down of late but the way we have been playing it is only going to end one way I just hope it isn't a smashing.

Without Tettey we will lose that bite in midfield and I just hope nothing happens to Zimmermann.

Imagine if Zimmermann hadn't come back to play and Klose and tettey now injured what the hell would we have lined up like?

If we had done the right thing and bought the central defenders we needed in January we wouldn’t have this problem. Still that charmer who is the lovely Mr Webber knows best .....or does he ?

Poor old Klose hadn’t played for 18 months and was then thrown in at the re-start. Any player would need to come back bit by bit. Having said that, age is def against him and he has never been quick. He did have a good partnership with Zimmermann before he was injured and Godfrey took his place though.
True but thr mistakes hes made recently have been so basic, we got relegated with him last time at the back, not all his fault but not a good def imo