Vs liverpool | Page 6 | Vital Football

Vs liverpool

I fear it will be less than that, first team to go without a win?
Idah is utter clown shoes.

Dowell on. Is Sorensens time at Norwich already over?
It's a very strange downfall for him. The guy was decent out if position last season and always looks good when he plays yet he is behind the trash that is Rupp.

Every player we have is championship at best. Every decision they make is the wrong one. Nobody above a 4 tonight. DF needs to seriously look at himself. Zonal marking might work against the lower ranks but Premier league managers see it as a bonus to play against. We should not be ashamed to boo our way out of trouble (unless the 2nd tier is your bag of course).

It's a very strange downfall for him. The guy was decent out if position last season and always looks good when he plays yet he is behind the trash that is Rupp.

It makes no sense.

By the way Norwich are currently 66 - 1 on skybet to finish with less than 11 points.

It makes no sense.

By the way Norwich are currently 66 - 1 on skybet to finish with less than 11 points.
As i mentioned in another thread the ink un guys seemed to think he was going to be loaned out but the Williams deal came late so they kept him around as backup for left back but now we have players in the house it's pushed him down. They also said that DF rates Rupp highly. Expect Sorensen to go on loan in January.

I'd loan our idah and bring back hugill at least he offers something.

It makes no sense.

11 we'd be lucky.

I just don't see what will change unless a new manager comes in.

So far the signings haven't been up to much and highlight Webber and his scouting team aren't that great. Webber been very quiet of late.

Teenagers made it look easy against us.

Gibson and Hanley look likebtgey have never met eachother...No communication.

Holt on sky said the defence is a shambles and it is so easy to play against norwich

Well I have to say enough is enough.

I am in a hotel room in London, the night before my son‘s wedding, watching another inept display wondering why I even bothered. I could have gone numerous other places…….I must be a fool!

As i mentioned in another thread the ink un guys seemed to think he was going to be loaned out but the Williams deal came late so they kept him around as backup for left back but now we have players in the house it's pushed him down. They also said that DF rates Rupp highly. Expect Sorensen to go on loan in January.

I'd loan our idah and bring back hugill at least he offers something.
I think Idah and Hugill are on equal pare. Championship at best.