Vs liverpool | Page 7 | Vital Football

Vs liverpool

Idah hasn’t improved a bit since the Preston cup game . He is League One standard at the best and shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team . As for Mr Rupp …..well I am just speechless, and just like Saturday all the new signings looked League One standard as well

Idah hasn’t improved a bit since the Preston cup game . He is League One standard at the best and shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team . As for Mr Rupp …..well I am just speechless, and just like Saturday all the new signings looked League One standard as well
Totally agree. The system and now confidence is broken, doesnt bode well, i cant see how it will change under DF tbh. Really dont know who would suit us if he went but it really cant go on letting in 3+ goals every week and not scoring more than one, its a horrendous to try and support as you know once we go behind the games over.

I think Idah and Hugill are on equal pare. Championship at best.
I know. I was being silly. Pointing out idah's no show.

If idah is moved out on loan in January then we'd either need to sign another forward, promote a youngster (I think one of our u23 forwards is the top goal scorer in u23 league) or what would probably happen DF would us Tzolis as 3rd choice.

Tzolis couldn't do anything right. Lees Melou was generally good. Gunn not as good as Krul. Stay fit Tim
Lees-melou made good runs but is too weak. Bullied off the ball by a 16 year old. Gunn looked skinny and had no confidence (Gibson shouting at him early on didn't help). Tzolis reminds me of Placheta last season.

Lees-melou made good runs but is too weak. Bullied off the ball by a 16 year old. Gunn looked skinny and had no confidence (Gibson shouting at him early on didn't help). Tzolis reminds me of Placheta last season.
If GH (as captain) doesn't shout at Gunn for lacking thought then BG had to. (at least he cares).

So DF said that he didn't want tzolis on penalties and the players knew it was idah but none of them reminded tzolis of this.

He said tzolis will never again make the mistake of taking a penalty when it's not his responsibility.

DF says tzolis will be a great player for us in the future.

Look at that picture. Three players around one Liverpool player from the corner. Hanley isn't jumping, Rupp and Giannoulis do not really put much of an effort into a jump. Origi wins the header and boom Liverpool scores. Oh, and look behind Hanley...it is their goal scorer (minamino - spelling) totally unmarked.

We have been poor at set-pieces since DF arrived and will always get punished with marking like that.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 3