Vs liverpool | Vital Football

Vs liverpool

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Cantwell out
Byram out
Placheta out (but in the Poland provisional world cup squad for next round of internationals )
Zimmermann out

DF starting to sound like all the managers in the past who were on their way to the sack.

We need to be nastier and harder to play against. We need to win games to build confidence but it will be hard as I'll be making changes tomorrow.

Df says that we have been unlucky with the quality of opponents so far....Watford come on that should have been 3 points and this is the premiership we are going to play the best teams in Europe at some stage.

He says he wasn't happy with the lack of fight from players after the second and they spoke alot about it after the game. He says he knows why it happened. He totally understands the fans booing.

“It is one of the topics we spoke about in our meeting and I was not happy with this. I think it is a bit understandable once you know you have players who are so highly motivated, perhaps even a bit over motivated, to get a result. This is because when you have momentum in a game and you concede cheap goals everyone is so disappointed. This happens to a young, more inexperienced side with several debuts on the pitch. I have mentioned that I was not happy with this and this is why, deep inside, I was also booing. I also have the knowledge about some individual situations of the players. I didn’t like it, but I see a bit the human being and for me that is a bit easier because I know what happens in their private lives, but the last few minutes (against Watford) were definitely a topic in our meeting."

Liverpool could be without

Trent Alexander Arnold (illness)
Neco Williams (knock)
Firmino (hamstring)

Harvey Elliott (ankle) and Thiago Alcántara (calf) are definitely ruled out.

I'd go

Gunn

Mumba
Gibson
Omobamidele
Giannoulis

Normann
Sorensen

Tzolis
Gilmour
Rashica

Idah

Or even try out the 3-5-2

Gunn

Kabak
Omobamidele
Gibson

Giannoulis
Sorensen
Normann
McLean
Tzolis

Idah
Sargent

I think df will play the same old 4-3-3

Gunn

Mumba
Kabak
Gibson
Giannoulis

Rupp
Lees-Melou
McLean

Tzolis
Idah
Dowell

A bad game to crop up so soon after Grotford disaster.

Win ( yeah right ) and we will say why not in league and a loss
will do even more damage to the dangerously confidence level.

• 28Gunn
  • 26Mumba
  • 5Hanley
  • 4Gibson
  • 30Giannoulis
  • 8Gilmour
  • 44Omobamidele
  • 7Rupp
  • 20Lees-Melou
  • 18Tzolis
  • 35Idah
Substitutes
  • 1Krul
  • 10Dowell
  • 15Kabak
  • 17Rashica
  • 19Sørensen
  • 21Williams
  • 22Pukki

• 2Kelleher
  • 84Bradley
  • 12Gomez
  • 5Konaté
  • 21Tsimikas
  • 15Oxlade-Chamberlain
  • 17Jones
  • 8Keïta
  • 18Minamino
  • 27Origi
  • 49Gordon
Substitutes
  • 13Adrián
  • 14Henderson
  • 20Jota
  • 26Robertson
  • 47Phillips
  • 80Morton
  • 85Balagizi

RN really beginning to piss me off.

I listened to CC today from Saturday today and 3 passionate supporters were actually cut down by moron gutler and lick arse lappin. They then brought on a smiff lover and had a love in.

Tonight they called us unhappy fans boo boys as we would not want cRupp
playing tonight.

Liverpool reserves vs our 1st team players.

Good to see DF go with a different formation. Rupp as a defensive midfielder...not sure, tzolis and idah up front interesting but I think it will be more tzolis as the number 10 behind idah.

RN really beginning to piss me off.

I listened to CC today from Saturday today and 3 passionate supporters were actually cut down by moron gutler and lick arse lappin. They then brought on a smiff lover and had a love in.

Tonight they called us unhappy fans boo boys as we would not want cRupp
playing tonight.
Typical way of the world don't you dare be negative or go against what the woke babies think.