Vs Liverpool | Vital Football

Vs Liverpool

ukrocks0007

Vital 1st Team Regular
So here we go again, this time it's the current champions and league leaders the opposition. They'll be looking to extend their lead at the top as well as being rather pissed off at their draw with West Brom.

Steve Bruce Almighty is already basically saying that SDU are going to get tonked so expect it but it's not his fault.

I fully expect a battering so I'm going 4-0 Liverpool

Mind, Darlow - who I have never rated - has certainly came on this season. Quality save against Salah a few moments ago. Still suspect when commanding the area though.

Defended well, Darlow making a couple of good saves. Callum Wilson looking a threat but feeding off scraps. This will on fuel the support for Steve Bruce.

Liverpool not at the races, should be ahead but are either tired or can't be fucked. If they decide to come out in the 2nd half then they should win comfortably.

Fuck!

Out will come Bruce's pals with how great he's doing.

Liverpool were shit, created chance after chance but very poor finishing!

Can't fault that performance. It does beg the question why can't these players perform like this on a weekly basis. I was surprised when schar was named in the centre of a back 3 but what a performance by him. Darlow pipped him to MOTM

Fuck!

Out will come Bruce's pals with how great he's doing.

Liverpool were shit, created chance after chance but very poor finishing!

I think we have to credit the defending for once. We did limit them to very little and they didn't have many more shots than us

Is MOTD on tonight? Oh, it is? Will they dare show Liverpool game as the round up to the evening like we normally are on the regular Saturday slot. I'll wait with bated breath. 11/1 home win tonight and 4/11 away. Some spoiled coupons.

Is MOTD on tonight? Oh, it is? Will they dare show Liverpool game as the round up to the evening like we normally are on the regular Saturday slot. I'll wait with bated breath. 11/1 home win tonight and 4/11 away. Some spoiled coupons.

What was the betting odds on a draw?

I will watch MOD we will be first and last game on as it was the only one played😀. Good point to be fair. From what I gather sounds like we deserved it aswell. Makes a change.

Says a lot when most are happy with a scoreless draw me included,chewing on the table leg near the end.Shame that the fat boy at the helm wasn't in the country to watch it,thanks for the loans in January you hideous piece of shit.Happy new one to everyone else on here.

Didn't realise we were the only game on tonight! Thought maybe a game or two at 6pm My interest is rock bottom at the moment, too many other things going on. From what was on MOTD we put a decent bit of effort in the game tonight. Darlow made some good saves and had a bit of good fortune with Liverpool's finishing. Still, a draw means we avoided having the joint worst points total from the last 4 games in the league. Oh for the days when we battered Liverpool 3-0 and their keeper was was accused of taking a bribe.