vs ICT | Page 7 | Vital Football

vs ICT

GOAL! Armstrong has been brilliant in this game, only thing missing is his finishing but he sets up Rogic for a goal and he smashed it into the back of the net!

01/03/17

Celtic: Gordon, Lustig, Boyata, Sviatchenko, Tierney, Brown, Bitton, Mackay-Steven, Armstrong, Sinclair, Dembele

subs: Toure, Izaguirre, Griffiths, Gamboa, de Vries, McGregor, Henderson

Just arrived home shortly before half time, but thankfully in time to see Scott Sinclair put us 0-1 up with a wonderful goal a couple of mins from the break.

HT 0-1

That was an absolute hammering! St Mirren must be shitting themselves to think what's in store for them this weekend! Might have been different if we were away but with them coming to Celtic Park, it should be a riot! I'm predicting at least 5 goals and a clean sheet because I can't imagine they'll come and attack much, it will be about parking the bus right from the off. I don't even think Brendan will go easy on them and make some changes to the team, I think he'll go with pretty much the same team. Maybe bring in Roberts for GMS if he's fit and maybe Gamboa for Lustig and Simunovic in for one of the CBs but those are just maybe's. The team is playing so well right now and the ability to swap players in an out without having much effect on the team is great!

Inverness were unlucky with the goal at the start of the second half and it shows their mental weakness that they never recovered from that.

Latest Celtic News