Vs Hibs | Page 6 | Vital Football

Vs Hibs

We haven't deserved to win this game. Simple as that. Can't be too annoyed, they've simply been better than us! We've been poor and Hibs deserve to win this. Only a few of our players with pass marks. We've been sloppy on the ball, not dealt with their press and players have just generally looked low on energy.

Like I said earlier, Rogic should have been hooked, he looks knackered and we're now carrying him in this second half, he's unable to be the attacking threat we need him to be!

Great finish from Edouard! Let's get another! Come on! Finally showing a bit of fight....if only it came with a bit of urgency too!

That was awful. Just second best, weak effort and Rodgers never changes tactics. He only changed personnel.

Rodgers learned nothing from hertz away. Only difference today was that Hibs wasted a lot of chances.

Press us high and we struggle big time. How difficult is it for Rodgers to adapt ffs. Three at the back who were being pressed and harried constantly whilst having greater numbers in midfield which brought us no advantage whatsoever, and he doesn't change it!

No doubt he'll point the finger at the players, as usual, but take no responsibility himself.

I never have and never will watch us against sevco so will likely miss us winning the league now. :mad::censor:

I thought it was strange that after the 4 at the back worked so well last week, that we returned to a back 3. It worked for a while when teams were caught out by it but it's also not worked as effectively for quite some time now. 4 at the back seems to allow us to play with a bit more pace going forward. Sinclair just likes to stop the flow and stand defenders up.....which they're happy to do because 9/10 they're able to stop him! Where as if he'd just take it in his stride and run with it he could beat them!
I also thought our subs were odd. We needed goals so did a straight swap Edouard on for Griffiths when we could have played both. Rogic should have gone off! I like Rogic but that was NOT the game for him! We needed to match their pace, power and energy......something Rogic was unable to really help with!

Add to all that the fact that both Boyata and Hendry were struggling all game long......why didn't we change it?

Latest Celtic News