Vs Hibs | Page 5 | Vital Football

Vs Hibs

HT Hibs 1-0 Celtic

We just can't handle teams playing a pressing game against us. Same happened at Hearts. We're lucky to be only 1 behind here. We don't like it up us. Get it sorted Brendan!

David :gent::tophat:

Hi guys! Missed the opening 15 mins but watched it since then. Really poor goal defensively! Boyata TOTALLY lost him! However we shouldn't have allowed ourselves to be in that position in the first place. Lennon has set this Hibs team up very well and in such a way that it's difficult for us to play against. Some of our players just didn't look switched on in that first half, sometimes the final pass just wasn't there or it was a case of switching off defensively or not realising how under pressure they were. Ntcham was one of the guilty party, couldn't handle being closed down quickly today. Not surprising that he was the one to get hooked at HT.

Hi guys! Missed the opening 15 mins but watched it since then. Really poor goal defensively! Boyata TOTALLY lost him! However we shouldn't have allowed ourselves to be in that position in the first place. Lennon has set this Hibs team up very well and in such a way that it's difficult for us to play against. Some of our players just didn't look switched on in that first half, sometimes the final pass just wasn't there or it was a case of switching off defensively or not realising how under pressure they were. Ntcham was one of the guilty party, couldn't handle being closed down quickly today. Not surprising that he was the one to get hooked at HT.
I'd get Armstrong and Roberts on. Paddy can take players on and Armstrong runs at defenders well, which is what this requires.

Rogic has been good on the ball today but I just don't think he has the mobility for this game. I'd actually consider taking him off and bringing on either Roberts or Edouard.

Looks like Stokes will be sacked by Apollon Smyrni. What a waste of talent he ended up being. Total ned.

Well that tears it. Boyata gives yards of space for a pass into the box and a header makes it 2-0.

Latest Celtic News