Vs Chelsea | Vital Football

Vs Chelsea

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
DF starts with saying it's not a surprise we went down. Infact they prepared for it..

It wasn't a big surprise, we had prepared for it at any point, but once it was confirmed we felt very disappointed. We have weeks left in this league and still want to put in performances.

Duda has gone and will not feature again. Shows his character that he can't be bothered to hang about.

DF says duda did well for us and was a big player....obviously saw something I didn't. He also says he ran about lots so he did well...great

I think it was a good decision for him to come here. He was so highly-rated and you could feel it in his first games, like against Bournemouth. He wasn't playing in this perfect rhythm, which is why we could get him. I think he played his part and delivered top performances, he covered 13km per game

DF says when McLean isn't playing we struggle and we need him for his strength....again sees something I don't.

No injuries

Once the next 3 games are over our GD will most likely be over -50 which is disgusting in itself coupled with a pathetic 21pt season. The owners/board/manager should be ashamed of themselves