vs Charlton | Page 2 | Vital Football

vs Charlton

Bogle wanted to take the penalty. Bench told him to leave it. Oops.

The way it played out, it seemed like Washington was the designated penalty taker and Bogle tried to take over. If that was the case, I'd be fuming if I was Bowyer, he's basically unsettled his team mate before he took the penalty.

I missed nearly all of the first half.
Decent game or not ?
I went up to my wife’s shop to do a small fifteen minute job that turned out to be a bit bigger than I expected and I didn’t get back in time.
I listen to the second half . I’m not paying a tenner for 45 minutes. I’d pay a fiver if that’s possible. 👍😁

Agree. Quite pleased with us. Best for some time. Don't think much of the Spotters. Hope they are equally poor 2nd half. How have they won 6 league games in a row? Still nervous as I assume Spotters will improve.
In total agreement best I have seen us play for weeks. Let’s hope the same Spotters team come out second half

Are you ST in disguise?

Most definitely not.

Of course I'd have been screaming for it if it had been us attacking, always have to appeal for anything like that. I wouldn't have expected it to be given though. To me it looked like the typical case some people try to argue of "There was contact so he's entitled to go down". There was contact. With Bogle being 6'3" and 80kg (according to a quick Google search), I'd be amazed if that contact was enough to knock him over.

Ifollow tell me that GFC have not linked my ST to my ifollow account and that's why I'm locked out. 😖
So I'm stuck with just Radio Kent and Peter Lloyd.

Not sure, unless he clipped Akinde's heels (very difficult to tell on the video), then that was also an incredibly soft pen. Not that I'm complaining, of course.