Vs Aberdeen | Page 8 | Vital Football

Vs Aberdeen

Well that was utter crap. Just a disjointed, knock-kneed performance all around. A damp squib to end the regular season.

Logan red carded at the whistle for celebrating second place. What a loser.

Well that was horse shit. Another toothless, non-scoring performance at home. Can't believe we just lost to McInnes and his bottling bastard sheep.

We've been pish poor since we humped sevco. Seriously worried for next week now.

I'm not worried. This team gets up for big games and you can't sit back for 90 minutes in a cup final. You actually have to score a goal to win.

I hope we see a different attitude from the players next week. Didn't watch the second half but it doesn't appear to have been much good. Aberdeen keeper made some good saves I believe but otherwise a pretty flat display.
Rodgers needs to find a way for us to open up these teams who come to Celtic Park and sit in! I mean Shay Logan followed McGregor EVERYWHERE in the first half! Wouldn't let him get on the ball, it stifled the play for us. Equally on the other side Forrest couldn't get on the ball either because he couldn't get running on to it, he couldn't get the ball and turn to face goal and that's when you stop him being dangerous. Lustig couldn't really get up and support for fear GMS was going to make a break down the wing, similar with Tierney on the other side, he had his man to worry about too. So in some ways credit to Aberdeen for figuring out how to stop and sticking to it......but what boring football that is! So concerned with stopping the opposition that there's not really much attack going the other way.

Latest Celtic News