Vrentzos | Vital Football

Vrentzos

the jock

Vital Football Legend
Another story from matt mills

Said he was treated disgustingly by this bloke.

Got pulled walking down the corridor after a match that mills hadn't played in where forest lost 4-0 to Preston shortly before the end of the transfer window. Vrentzos told mills he was fucking shit and would be leaving. Mills didnt even know who he was.

Another story from matt mills

Said he was treated disgustingly by this bloke.

Got pulled walking down the corridor after a match that mills hadn't played in where forest lost 4-0 to Preston shortly before the end of the transfer window. Vrentzos told mills he was fucking shit and would be leaving. Mills didnt even know who he was.

Vrentzos seems to be a significantly better judge of players' abilities than his scouts.

Perhaps he should join the scouting team.

However big a bellend Vrenztos might be, he would be doing VERY well to be a bigger bellend than Matt Mills.

hes on his way back to Greece in the New Year so don't worry yourselves.

Matt Mills is a prize ****. He an even bigger **** that Captain Cuntflaps, Luke Chambers, and that takes some doing

hes on his way back to Greece in the New Year so don't worry yourselves.

Matt Mills is a prize ****. He an even bigger **** that Captain Cuntflaps, Luke Chambers, and that takes some doing

Luke Chambers what a prick.

Anyway, you just jogged my memory and reminded me of the performance that wankstain put in at right back away at Wolves when we lost 5-1.

Can't believe that guy got paid to play football. What a complete fucking joke of a player.

Luke Chambers what a prick.

Anyway, you just jogged my memory and reminded me of the performance that wankstain put in at right back away at Wolves when we lost 5-1.

Can't believe that guy got paid to play football. What a complete fucking joke of a player.
Michael Kightly always caused us nightmares chap.

Michael Kightly always caused us nightmares chap.

I think Jarvis was on the left and Kightly on the right. Both of them absolutely rag dolled us that day.

Think the only time Chambers would have touched the ball was to play a routine header or pass in to touch. He certainly wasn't close to making any tackles that day.

I think we would have had a more solid defence that day if we had just put a stationary sack of shit at right back.

I think Jarvis was on the left and Kightly on the right. Both of them absolutely rag dolled us that day.

Think the only time Chambers would have touched the ball was to play a routine header or pass in to touch. He certainly wasn't close to making any tackles that day.

I think we would have had a more solid defence that day if we had just put a stationary sack of shit at right back.
I remember Bennett getting absolutely shredded at left back as well. In that first half it was Bennett I remember most, as he was nearest the away fans.

I also remember the look on Breckin's (I'm sure it was him) face when they hit number 4. He was torn apart. Shame as he looked better to me in the SBC than he had in L1.

At 4-0 at half time I remember thinking I would happily shake hands on 6-0 at half time and call it a day. I think we "drew" the second half 1-1 as they decided to have a 45 minute training session instead.

I remember Bennett getting absolutely shredded at left back as well. In that first half it was Bennett I remember most, as he was nearest the away fans.

I also remember the look on Breckin's (I'm sure it was him) face when they hit number 4. He was torn apart. Shame as he looked better to me in the SBC than he had in L1.

At 4-0 at half time I remember thinking I would happily shake hands on 6-0 at half time and call it a day. I think we "drew" the second half 1-1 as they decided to have a 45 minute training session instead.

I just take solace from the fact that I consider us to be a significantly bigger club than Wolves.

The Wolves side from that day is NOTHING compared to the side they have today, yet our side has barely improved compared to the one on that day.

That wolves team was strong and walked the league. Ebanks-Blake and Iwelumo upfront with Edwards and Surman behind.

Our team was depressingly shit though.

i laid into em over vray bentos :) weve exchanged a bit o banter since he implied i was of suspect charachter and i had to put him rght lol

Forest are intent on being a family club under Evangelos Marinakis. Vrentzos, has brought in his father-in-law, who has uprooted from Greece, to take on a role as facilities manager at forest

Forest are intent on being a family club under Evangelos Marinakis. Vrentzos, has brought in his father-in-law, who has uprooted from Greece, to take on a role as facilities manager at forest

That doesn't mean that we are a family club.

That just means we are rotten to the core with nepotism.