Vrentzos to leave | Vital Football

Vrentzos to leave

the jock

Vital Football Legend
Some changes could be on the way for #NFFC - and this time not the manager.

Ioannis Vrentzos is considering his position as CEO. No decision yet, but possible he may return to Greece.

Vrentzos has run the club since 2017 and accepts it hasn't gone well

By all rights last season should have worked. Players were brought in who should have been more than good enough but for whatever reason things just fell apart. Players didn’t perform and we went backwards. Even bringing in someone with pedigree in this division as a manager didn’t change things significantly.

So yes, things definitely haven’t gone to plan for the new owner and Vrentzos is a big part of that.

Time to roll the dice yet again and see if our fortunes change...

In reply to Danny, Oikonomidis replied

"Spot on

Once more

I think its fair to claim that Vrentzos time and role at Forest and Nttm (officially at least), will never be the same from now on."

As was mentioned by our mutual friend last week. If the rest comes off, it will be a very interesting season and maybe the ascendency will finally happen.

As was mentioned by our mutual friend last week. If the rest comes off, it will be a very interesting season and maybe the ascendency will finally happen.

I went to the U23 game against Cardiff and bumped into Beaker; he mentioned that there was big news coming out regarding Vrentzos; when I asked him if he was on his bike he just laughed and walked off.

There's one thing for certain, I know where Danny is getting his info from now; to say he is going out on a limb on the word of an old gossip is an understatement; there's no wonder he has got so much wrong recently.

I received a mail at the end of last week, forwarded by one of the Majors intimate circle; he had the Vrentzos gossip but swore everyone to the utmost secrecy; he said the gossip was far too hot for imparting on his Twitter account.

That conversation with our mutual friend last week was particularly revealing; it just goes to show that not one of the names on the "alleged" target list have been mentioned anywhere in the media.

There's another thing for certain; even if they get everyone on their list it will not be good enough for the experts on here.

Absolutely the opposite

He just had to go!

He was only averaging 1.6 intercepts per board meeting and his XG was regressing towards the mean.

And then there was the climate of fear; fear of winning, fear of losing, fear of drawing, fear of training, fear of not training, fear of getting injured, fear of not getting injured, fear of having the wrong ethos and fear of getting stuck in the contraflow on the A52.

How the fuck are players supposed to function in that kind of atmosphere?

He just had to go!

He was only averaging 1.6 intercepts per board meeting and his XG was regressing towards the mean.

And then there was the climate of fear; fear of winning, fear of losing, fear of drawing, fear of training, fear of not training, fear of getting injured, fear of not getting injured, fear of having the wrong ethos and fear of getting stuck in the contraflow on the A52.

How the fuck are players supposed to function in that kind of atmosphere?

Aye, it's been a super successful year, players great, recruitment great. Who knows why he's leaving, things couldn't be better in Mao land.

You know what's coming next, dont you?

Worrall will be sold to Leicester for 500k, Johnson will go to Chelsea for 2m and Frank Clarke will be installed as Chairman.

Watch out for those toys flying out of the pram.

And where is Mark Arthur when you need him !? (Still at Yorkshire?).