VPN again sorry | Vital Football

VPN again sorry

ian08040

Vital Squad Member
Sorry guys,probably been mentioned many times before,any recommendations for decent vpn,like a bloody minefield,been trawling through for days now,like the look of Windscribe anyone used paid for option,used free 10gb version works well.

I use Express VPN which allows me to watch Aunty most of the time. If Aunty do a trawl of VPN's and shut them out, Express are pretty good at getting a server back up and running.

It also lets me get onto Sky. I realise Sky Go is available in Europe now but it requires you to be watching in the UK after 31 days abroad. Switch on the VPN and download a movie and you're good for another 31 days.

Huawei do a good one with loads of add ons like "backdoor" of which you are not even aware. Bundle it it with their "weichoose" and "ourwei" aps and you don't even have to worry about what to watch.

I use Express VPN which allows me to watch Aunty most of the time. If Aunty do a trawl of VPN's and shut them out, Express are pretty good at getting a server back up and running.

It also lets me get onto Sky. I realise Sky Go is available in Europe now but it requires you to be watching in the UK after 31 days abroad. Switch on the VPN and download a movie and you're good for another 31 days.

Likewise - I use ExpressVPN. I've used a few free and pay-for ones, but found that the best by a mile. Had no probablems picking up BBC and UK TV with it abroad and a dicky bird tells me that when combined with an IFollow subscription, it can be used to watch Gills games live, even when in the UK.

I use Express VPN which allows me to watch Aunty most of the time. If Aunty do a trawl of VPN's and shut them out, Express are pretty good at getting a server back up and running

Yes, this happened to me and I online "chatted" to them and explained the situation and they advised me what alternative VPN location to use to get things up and running again and it worked instantly.

Sorry guys,probably been mentioned many times before,any recommendations for decent vpn,like a bloody minefield,been trawling through for days now,like the look of Windscribe anyone used paid for option,used free 10gb version works well.

I've used the free version of Windscribe myself on occassions when I want to watch a 5 minute Youtube video that is blocked in my country for copywrite grounds. I've no idea how many gigabytes an average Gills match is streaming wise but you might be able to set up a few different accounts to get around the 10gig limit :unsure:

Unlike the bigger brands like NordVPN and the such, I suspect Windscribe is sufficiently low key that might slip under the radar for a while.