Voyager probe 'leaves Solar System' | Page 2 | Vital Football

Voyager probe 'leaves Solar System'

Green Tea - 12/9/2013 23:22

The greatest news, is that the thing is still going and sending back info. This is amazing almost like owning an old banger that gets you to Western...There is also a compact disc on board for the aliens to listen to when they(our neighbours) get a hold of it...Hope we have some Led Zep on there.

LOL that old banger has proved more than its worth ain't it, just like my old beige mini my first car just kept going that also took me to Western super mare :19: thats what mademe chuckle so much

As long as them aliens ain't hungry cos no matter how big and mean they am, KFC is ours and will die to protect it :123:

david-avfc - 13/9/2013 01:27

Wow. It is so far away I wonder if it will ever come into contact with anything one day, a planet or even another race?

Because its in interstellar space there's no reason why, unless it hits something, that it will ever break, or even slow down so that thing could be flying around after all humans are long gone

Unfortunately, there is only 10 years power left, so after that we won't get any more data back.

There isn't much in the area of Space where it is going at the moment, and even in 10 years it probably won't see much, but the data is still useful. There were many theories about outer space, and this has already confirmed a few.

At 100,000 mph it really is moving, and yet it's essentially getting nowhere.

BBJ - 12/9/2013 22:41

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 12/9/2013 20:58

It does put things into persecutive, doesn't it. Amazing what we can do, when we all stop trying to kill each other.

It won't reach another Star for 40,000 years!!!! Wow.

Do you think we might have won another trophy by then?

:10: :10: :10:

I bloody well hope so!!!