VOTE For YOUR Millers Man of the Match v Wimbledon | Vital Football

VOTE For YOUR Millers Man of the Match v Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
The sponsors at the ground gave the Man of the Match to Matt Crooks.

Do you agree?

Tell us here and get voting!

I thought we played well yesterday - obviously we should have taken more of the many chances we made. Again I find it hard to single out the best player but for his great and accurate long passes (despite Dennis!) his excellent corners and overall play I give my vote to BARLASER.

Very difficult again because I didn't think we had a stand out player on the day, and contrary to a lot of opinions that I've read, I don't think we played all that well.
Anyway, man of the match? I think that the sponsors choice is as good as any so I'll go along with Crooks for his goal and all action display .... Matt Crooks

FROM TWITTER

Natalie - Thought barlaser didn't put a foot wrong. Those long balls fell to the players feet. Such a talented young footballer who is gonna go far. UTM

For his goal I think I shall say MATT CROOKS - but I thought Hakeeb Adelakun and Daniel Barlaser also had good games.

I didn't think anyone had a particularly good first half - in fact, I was surprised one or two came out for the second half - despite all the attempts. But better second half and my vote is going to DAN BARLASER.

Status
Not open for further replies.