VOTE For YOUR FA Cup Millers Man Of The Match v Stockport | Vital Football

VOTE For YOUR FA Cup Millers Man Of The Match v Stockport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several poor displays in our team today.

My vote goes to VICKERS who kept us in the game and was probably our most ‘alert’ player! Some others were very slow today!

RUFC Official Twitter giving a choice from Vickers, REG, Ihiekwe and Wiles.

Rolymiller has texted me - his M.o.M. vote was for VICKERS. He said Wood and REG were ok, not impressed by the rest tonight !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clean sheet in a hard-fought game, so my vote is for VICKERS .

Last edited:
I thought Wood had a first good half-an-hour or so but then was subbed as a precaution.

Got to be Josh Vickers for me too

Surprised by the official options - best two outfield players imo Barlaser and Miller (best of a bad bunch!) I thought it took until late in the game for Wiles to become involved.

Well I didn't watch the game so my vote will have to be on all the opinions that I've heard or read, so without a doubt it will be Vickers who's getting glowing reports from the commentary team and reporters/journalists.
Personally I'm glad that Josh has had a good game (again) because I think he's the better of our two keepers and I don't get nervous when he's playing.

.......... Josh Vickers ..........

I was thinking Mickel Miller had a good game as did Rarmani Edmonds-Green in my eye.

But, like most other peoples I am saying JOSHUA VICKERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.