Vote Elbouzedi! | Vital Football

Vote Elbouzedi!

Not mentioned in the article, but the other nominees are Lewie Coyle (Hull), Morgan Ferrier (Tranmere), Scott Fraser (MK Dons) and Jack Taylor (Peterborough).

If it's free, you're the product.

They'll probably sell your 'phone number and email address on.

I remember using a load of fake names to get more than my allotted 1 free sample.of a product a few years ago..so when I started getting unrelated junk mail for those names I knew exactly who must have sold the details!

.so

Not doing it. In this day and age a sponsoring company should know better than ask for personal details for something unnecessary like this (Even though there are so many other avenues to hack information).

Did anyone swallow it?

What happened was - and I've narrowed it down to 1984 as April 1st was a Sunday that year - on whatever Radio Lincolnshire's Sunday morning programme was they said Lincoln City were in Germany playing a friendly match with Neustadt FC (Lincoln's twin town in Germany). They kept 'going over to Neustadt' for reports on the match just as normal - may have been Chris Parkin doing it - and it was all very convincing with how the match was said to be going. I know I was taken in - although there'd been nothing in the weeks leading up to it to about such a friendly match being played.

I could be wrong, but I vaguely remember the match was reported as finishing in a draw, but anyway then the punch-line came that City had arranged a deal for David Felgate to join Neustadt "in exchange for the giant German goalkeeper Hans Frankfurter."

Then I noticed the date...

Anyone else remember it? No idea why I was listening to Radio Lincolnshire on on a Sunday morning, by the way.