VMC - Appreciation | Vital Football

VMC - Appreciation

Rising

Alert Team
This is my personal thanks to everyone involved with the running of this special forum for all the considerable time and effort you put in on the MDT’s, MOTM’s and matchday reaction threads, in (time-honoured showbiz) alphabetical order, Buzz, Mr. B, BD, Col, Skoorb and Mr. T.
Special mention to Col on the BTC front. Right from the start of this season’s campaign Col maintained great mental strength and integrity in the face of infantile and petty appeals from some bickering contestants, myself in particular.
Thank you everyone. You’ve made this extraordinary season even more enjoyable.

We only have to wait until the 14th of June, and the publication of the 2018/19 Premier League fixtures.
Just a little matter of the World Cup beforehand, and I'm sure one of us will start a catch all World Cup thread akin to the rolling results thread.

As I wrote before, in the BTC thread, it's been a blast, and, if you can't enjoy our mob, you need to find another sport.

Time for a signature update, R! :grinning:

Cheers, Col.
I am tasked to start the World Cup Thread which I wil do around the time of the last play-off games, FA Cup and CL finals.
Mr. T is in contact with the techy guys on here regarding how to amend signatures whch, at the moment, can’t be done.

I am more than haoppy to echo what Rising said at the beginning of this thread.

We might only be a small forum but the old phrase, quality of quantity certantly springs to mind.

Have a great summer peeps. :cheers: and thanks for supporting VMC.