VLC End of Season Awards: Please Nominate Your "Worst Game of The Season" HERE | Vital Football

VLC End of Season Awards: Please Nominate Your "Worst Game of The Season" HERE

Home v Gillingham. Poor performance. I can't remember anything about the match, even though it wasn't that long ago, which says it all.

Home v Hartlepool. Awful game where we deserved to get beaten by a team in the division below us and I got drenched in the rain walking back to the car and had to drive home for 2 hours with soaking trousers

Carlisle (A), not many of us attended. The time/cost and awful weather were prolonged by the most inept penalty taking imaginable.

Hartlepool at home we were dreadful. The ironic thing is that the way we were playing at time I don’t think the performance and result was a great surprise. Much improved January to April.

I agree, the FA Cup game Vs Hartlepool was pretty dire. An awful performance throughout.

Burton home finished me off, chucked it away, though lots of competition for this 'award', not sat in my seat since.

Home against Accrington, because it was the first time that we were really dreadful. I missed Hartlepool and Gillingham, thankfully.

I could easily go for a top ten here, but I'll settle for Gillingham as it was the manner of the defeat at an important stage of the season. I left the ground thinking they would finish ahead of us that day, in spite of us being several rows up the starting grid from them.

There were so many awful home games, but I will go for Hartlepoo with their Neanderthal fans stomping down the streets afterwards desperate for a scrap being the finishing touch to a grim day.

Portsmouth at home, lost 0-3 (If it wasn't for Griffiths it could have been 0-7) and it took us 75 minutes to muster a shot on target.