VLC End of Season Awards: Please Nominate Your "Player of The Season" HERE! | Vital Football

VLC End of Season Awards: Please Nominate Your "Player of The Season" HERE!

Regan Poole. Simply been the most consistent player from game 1 to game 46 (I hope). Next season's captain

Easy. Poole. He has been consistent throughout the whole of the season. A real battler, rather than a bottler. Defended staunchly at all times. If Fiorini had played the whole season like he has the last month it could have been him, but that would have been a big ask for a 19 year old.

I also go for Regan Poole who has been head, shoulders and torso ahead of the field with the possible exception of Conor McGrandles who, to be fair to him, also had a very good season.

On numbers of appearances alone, Poole and McGrandles are the only real contenders and either could win the award on merit.

But Poole shades it for me, 100% commitment every time, proved to be an even better CB than RB and hopefully will be captain and bedrock of a more stable back 4 next season.

It was between Poole and MC Grandles for me as well. Poole first and Connor just behind him.