VLC End of Season Awards: Please Nominate Your "Best Permanent Signing" HERE! | Vital Football

VLC End of Season Awards: Please Nominate Your "Best Permanent Signing" HERE!

Ted Bishop.

A player who has the occasional 'goes missing' match, but overall a decent season considering he has frequently been asked to play in positions he isn't a natural in.

Bishop for me too. I dont think we've seen the best of him this season, in and out with form and injury. He's also been asked to play several different positions including admirable performances as makeshift right back, as a result he's never really had a chance to settle. Can disappear from games sometimes but has had some good ones and some cracking goals.

With the right midfielders around him and in hopefully a more settled side, next season could be a great chance for him as the creative heart of a good team.

I'd say Ted Bishop for obvious ability and willingness to change position acording to the team'so needs.

Not many to choose from really, Bishop because he contributed in quite a few of the games and did score some important goals.

I'm going to throw Wright into the mix purely in terms of value for money (I'm guessing he is on a relatively low wage) and role performed, versus expectations from other players that failed to materialise.

He steadied the ship and played an important role whilst under the spotlight, at a vital stage of the season.