VitalBlades Prediction League (2021-22) | Vital Football

VitalBlades Prediction League (2021-22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Prediction League Users,

There have been some (slight) amendments made to the rules in regards to the scoring of points for results.

• Please only place your predictions in the appropriate match thread. Predictions made for games on other threads will not be counted.
  • Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before stated kick-off!
  • When the prediction is made, I will assume that the first score is for United (regardless of whether the Blades are home or away). Always try to make your predictions clear. Etc United 1-0 Wednesday.
  • Any named scorers for the opposition will not be awarded points.
  • I will (attempt to) post up-to-date PL Tables after the match once all predictions have been calculated. Any discrepancies with your result should be raised to me in form of a Private Message (PM).
  • Prediction League is just for fun and no prizes will be awarded for any winners!
League Fixtures

• The score will be taken from the sound of the referee’s final whistle at 90 minutes.

Cup Fixtures*

• The score will be taken from the sound of the referee’s final whistle at 90 minutes.
  • In the event that the game goes into extra-time, only goalscorers can be awarded points. This will be rewarded at 5 points, regardless if they are the first goalscorer in the game.
  • The result will also be awarded a draw at 90 minutes. Regardless of which team (home or away) wins the overall match, no further points shall be awarded.

*= FA Cup, League Cup, and Play-Offs.

Points will be scored as follows:

•Correct result and score - 10 points
•Correct result - 5 points
•Correct Blades first goalscorer - 10 points*
•Named goalscorer – 5 points

*= 10 points will also be awarded when you predict Blades score as 0 (zero) and this is a correct prediction, as there will have been no first goalscorer.

Last edited:
Rule amendment going forward...

If you predict that Sheffield United will score 0, and don't name the first goalscorer, you will be awarded 10 points (as per the first goalscorer)

Trying to update the tables as much as possible today!

Here is up to the end of November...

Any isues with scores then please PM me

1643714817670.png

Status
Not open for further replies.