Vital Villa Official Photography Thread | Page 99 | Vital Football

Vital Villa Official Photography Thread

Missed this mate, Jessops would be my best guess. Even if they don't offer repairs, they should know someone local whose reliable matey.
A bit late replying Mike. I’ve looked all over the place but still not found a repairer. I’ll keep looking because I love this little camera.

A bit late replying Mike. I’ve looked all over the place but still not found a repairer. I’ll keep looking because I love this little camera.

Sorry mate, I've just checked. I only used the Tamworth branch a few years back and it seems that has now shut, along with the one I remember being in Brum.

Looks like are still quite a few in and around Brum mate going off Google.

@chicovilla Do you have to ask the permission of the folks you are taking photos of? If so, do you get many looking at you oddly and saying no?!
I don't generally ask permission, as the nature of Street photography is to capture candid, every day life rather than posed portraits. Most are non the wiser that I have taken their photo. I spend a lot of time people watching and waiting for the right moment to take the photo. If I get spotted most smile and wave. If the odd one isn't happy I will delete, smile and move on.

I will ask permission to take a portrait if i'm having an interaction with people.

Around the world, especially South Asia (India all the time), I get lots of requests for me to take their picture, and have their selfie taken with me. More than happy to oblige.