Vital Villa Euro Lottery Syndicate? | Vital Football

Vital Villa Euro Lottery Syndicate?

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
Just trying to gauge if there would be any interest in doing this.

I'd make sure it was all legally binding and above board. Send out contracts for everyone to sign and return.

My theory is if we could get 8 of us paying just £1 per week that would be enough for 2 lines on Tuesdays draw and 2 lines on Friday's draw. So you get 4 goes per week for £1. Not bad considering if you go it alone it's £2 per line.

12 of us = 3 goes on Tuesday and 3 goes on Friday.

Obviously the winnings is then split 8 or 12 ways, but considering the jackpot is anywhere from £13million to £120 million, I think we'd all be happy with 1/8th or 1/12th of that.

Was thinking any small winnings could be kept in the pot till the end of the year and we could give 10% to ACORNS and then use the rest on a VMF night out or whatever the group as a whole wants to do with it.

So who fancies it? £1 per week for 4 or 6 chances.

Just put your name down if you wanna join in, and we'll work out the details later once we have numbers.

As usual, just add your name to the list -

Dean

I'm gonna assume Fear is down with this, as he loves the Euro Millions.

So thats's 4. Anyone else wanna be a millionaire?

Dean
Prepared
The oh so sexy Rosiestone
Fear (He doesn't get a choice)

I'm down with that.

Dean
Prepared
Steff the millionaire
Dion the son

Sir Thomas is most certainly interested but would it make cause any complications I don't live in the UK any more? I don't think it would but please let me know..................Thanks.

I don't think it would mate, but will double check on the lottery website for the syndicate rules.

Where do you live?

When it comes to the end of year split, if you weren't around for any kind of meet up I could just send you the cash instead.

DeanoVilla - 17/5/2011 13:28

I don't think it would mate, but will double check on the lottery website for the syndicate rules.

Where do you live?

When it comes to the end of year split, if you weren't around for any kind of meet up I could just send you the cash instead.

I believe the Euro Lottery would be fine as it is for people within the EU.

If I entered the British Lottery and lived outside the UK then I wouldn't be able to claim my money even though I am a UK Citizen?! At least I think that's how it works.

Can we not pay £2 a week?

seems to make more sense to get double the amount of lines?

Personally id be happy with £4 a week but if people cant afford that I can understand.

I'm open to suggestions on amount and how we split it. As said we can discuss details once we have an idea on numbers.

If everyone's happy/would prefer to pay £2 per week then I'd go along with that. Wouldn't want to go much more though as money is tight and I already pay £1 per week to the works UK Lottery syndicate.

:69:

You are in a works syndicate too....

The plot thickens.

So when you post from you £3m yacht in the carribean, you'll probably tell us you won that money in the works one not this one?

This is starting to sound like a Nigerian 419 scam to me....

:137:

lol. The work one is the UK lottery so no conflict of interest there. I've been in it for 13 years and the most we've ever won is £75. I'm hoping my fellow Villans will be luckier.

Don't worry, I will be e-mailing (or posting on here) photographic evidence of the ticket each week.

Plus I assume we'll stick with the same numbers so you'll soon know if you've won or not.

Finally, prep has a fast car and could catch me if I try to do a runner.

she would tear it up and then say she accidently lost it.

How about Josef Fritzl? he would keep it safe

Oh yeah, youve got it all planned out havent you?

photoshopped tickets, cloned ID, offshore bank accounts.....

Suddenly keen on it being £2 a week from everyong not £1 therefore doubling your scam earnings from the off.
Ive got my eye on you 'DeanoVilla'

If that is your real name...

Dean
Prepared
Steff the millionaire
Dion the son
Neil H