Vital Villa Euro Lottery Syndicate? | Page 39 | Vital Football

Vital Villa Euro Lottery Syndicate?

Thanks Kefkat.

Can't believe we're still not millionaires yet. Could do with a win now Natalie is forcing me to buy a new house. lol

Hi all.

A space has opened up on the Vital Villa Lottery Syndicate if anyone is interested?

We've been going now for over 7 years, using the same 7 lines every Tuesday and Friday, and are yet to win anything of note.....

you can take that in one of 2 ways.... we're jinxed and will never win anything..... OR.. we're due!!!

Cost is £1.25 per draw (i.e. £2.50 per week)

Payment to me via bank transfer or paypal. It's up to you to make sure you send me money on time, although I do send monthly reminders when I send the tickets out to everyone.

There were 14 of us, one has dropped out (well he hasn't dropped out, I kicked him out due to him never being up to date with his funds), so if you want to be lucky no.14 then please reply to this or PM me.

Cheers
Dean

Well that didn't take long! Welcome to the syndicate @TheQ.

Lets hope you are the lucky ingredient we've been missing for 7+ years! :)

Welcome to @TheQ:thumbup:

Here's hoping the new addition brings us a change of fortune and I can say hello one day soon in person to you and the others as we are being presented with a rather large cheque!?

I'm putting in a request to Deano to make arrangements for the cheque to be presented to us all by Prince William:grinning:

If we won the big one....

Herbert Ellis!!

It'd finish him off having to hand over a big cheque.

It's that old saying "you've got to be in it to win it" plus IF our lottery group ever did win big and you had already pulled out - Then it would be a regret for the rest of your life and one not worth risking.

Well, that's what I keep on saying to myself as I forward another £25 quid into Deano's account!

It's that old saying "you've got to be in it to win it" plus IF our lottery group ever did win big and you had already pulled out - Then it would be a regret for the rest of your life and one not worth risking.

Well, that's what I keep on saying to myself as I forward another £25 quid into Deano's account!

LOL TH! I don't think anything now cos I have it on a 12 weekly direct payment set up so I don't miss it.

Oh and welcome to the dream big world too Q

Deano, £25-00 transferred to you today to squander on the lotto, in the hope one day we can dream real dreams :tophat:

Hi Deano,

I have just transferred my dues of £25 into your account.

As ever, thanks for all you do on our behalf.

Biggest win so far last night.

We matched 4 numbers + 2 bonus numbers.

Won £2,006.

1 number away from the jackpot!

1 number away from £12 million!

1 number away from £857,000 each!

Instead we got £143 each! Instead of 857k..... ONE FECKING NUMBER!!!

Grrrr...

(I was joshing TH...)

Was in a meeting this morning and kept thinking IF ONLY that extra number had come up.

Amazing difference isn't it? I'd rather smaller jackpots and better prizes for this sort of thing. I mean, the chances we'll get 6 out of the 7 again are so small and yet just £200k

Jackpot was £34m wasn't it? So it would have been £17m to us?

So close and yet so far.

I now declare that from this day forward I hate the number 41 which let us down.

Unless of course, it's part of another winning line and lightning strikes twice in the same place for us.

It does happen you know so on a positive note here's to the next time!?

yes, got that rather wrong, 2k or 2000 I meant.

Amazingly gutting to be told you are going to be given £140 isn't it?! lol

What was the jackpot then? I thought it was £34m. Someone else on facebook said it was £40m

That wouldn't have been too bad an investment for you would it Q?!