Vital Villa Euro Lottery Syndicate? | Page 38 | Vital Football

Vital Villa Euro Lottery Syndicate?

Think you should make it clear as well Deano, if people aren't paid up for the draws, they don't get a share of any winnings (winnings, us lot :3: )

You can't get winnings anywhere else unless you've bought a ticket after-all and it looks like a few have to be chased which is naughty as it's you doing all the work losing us our money!

We're about £19 short of blowout level.

Lets wait until after tonight and Fridays draw, and hopefully we'll win a little more, then we can have the blowout next Tuesday the day before we go away

:35:

Hi Deano! I am paid up now. Apologies. Things have just gotten on top of me with all with Mr KK health I hadn't been putting my reminders for paying you in my phone calendar. Won't happen again as I have set up future payments to you with my bank. Also PM'd you

Paid by direct payment £25-00 today Deano. Next payment is set up for £25-00 on July 28th 2017

DeanoVilla - 26/6/2017 14:59

Nice one thanks dude.

Yeah i could do with a win right now! We've got to be due? Surely?

Yes, I'm sure we all have our own reasons to win even a moderate amount would do!

For me this forthcoming September I've got a son getting married in northern Spain to a lovely local Spanish girl and we are obliged to make a large financial donation to help pay for things etc.

Then also this September my daughter fully starts Uni in her old birthplace of Bournemouth ( well she was actually born in Poole hospital!) and we have to fund her for the next 3 years so yes.....Now would be a good time as any because loaded we ain't :19:

Hi Dean. Paid £24 over to you just. For some reason the forward payment I had set up didn't go out when I went to check. So paid it by transfer. Sent a pm too

Thanks mate.

Yeah we won a while back, I've been living on my own private Island for 6 months now drinking champagne cocktails for breakfast and eating the finest caviar.

I mean... no. we haven't won and I'm still eating pasta from Aldi to make ends meet. :19:

£116M on Friday.

I guess we would all be happy with that.

We could use some of it to pay off Bruce's contract.

Yeah, more than happy to put the money on the superdraw.

Think it should also be clear to those not paying you on time, if they haven't paid and we win anything the winnings won't be shared with them. It's good of you to lose all this money for us, they shouldn't make you chase them all the time.

Jeus I had to trawl back some pages to find this. Paid £25-00 last Thursday Deano. Sent you a pm too. Next payment is set up to go for August the 24th (this year)